Monday, March 25, 2024

T Stands For At Home T

 

I am deeply sorry I can't seem to visit anyone.  I keep hoping today will be different.  However, I can't promise anything will be different from before.  As I mentioned in the past, I can visit one, maybe two people, then I reach my limit for the day, according to Blogger.  Let's see how far I get today.  As I also said in the past, I run Linux.  I have NO Windows on my computer.  That may be why Blogger is taking it out on me.

We are at my dining room table and I have a gift that I am certain is from my dear friend RO!. 

I believe it's a candle and I suspect it's my bEARTHday gift.  Therefore, until I hear differently from RO!, I will wait to open it then.
 
My drink of choice today is Classic Lemonade ICE.  It was so good I kept drinking it until it was almost gone before I remembered to take a photo of it.  You can see there is very little left.  I intend to drink it as soon as I get this photo on my blog.  In case you've never had it, it is tangy and tart.  It is wonderful and, as you saw, I couldn't stop drinking it.

It's now time to share your own drink related post.  It can be gifts you received, photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, mail art, junk mail, catalogs, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, handmade cards, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, a favorite mug, cup and saucer, teapot, coffee pot, or even a wine glass. Regardless, please join us by linking below.  Bleubeard and I will gladly visit, as will other T participants.  Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.  Please remember to visit your fellow T participants.  I sincerely hope to do the same!!!


 

 

25 thoughtful remarks:

Tom said...

...I have Blogger problems, but they aren't as serious as yours! Take care and be well.

Elephant's Child said...

RO is wonderful isn't she? I do hope your blogger problems can be resolved.
Huge hugs - I have missed your posts while I have been on a break.

Jenn Jilks said...

No worries about visiting. It is a difficult situation!

Cloudia said...

Such a shame! So sorry you are having those issues. luv ya, pal <3

kathyinozarks said...

I always keep that drink Ice around-and it comes in lots of flavors. how exciting a gift in the mail-hugs

Lowcarb team member said...

Blogger does seem to cause many of us problems, I hope yours will be resolved soon.

All the best Jan

Christine said...

My comments have been going through lately, not bad but I do have Windows. So sorry.

Sharon Madson said...

Elizabeth, since I have Blogger, too and don't have these problems, it must be Linux. I don't know what that is. But if that is what you have always used, why is it doing it after all these years? So sorry for your problems. So glad you were able to post. Hugs.

Carola Bartz said...

I'm sorry that you have all these Blogger problems, that is very frustrating. I hope they will be sorted out soon. Happy T Tuesday!

My name is Erika. said...

That big box is really a tease. You have a lot of patience to wait for birthday also. Sorry you're still having such blogger problems. I hope you have a lovely T day though, even if you can't comment. hugs-Erika

DVArtist said...

So nice to get a gift. Ohhh I really like the ICE drinks. They are full of flavor. I hope the commenting starts up for you again. Have a nice evening and thank you for hosting the Party.

Iris Flavia said...

You are as stubborn as I am, not opening that pressie, LOL! Oh, another year´s gone by already?!
Hm. so blogger hates Linux? Crazy. Sad. Hope this passes soon, it sounds VERY annoying.
Blogger was great once... Thank you for sticking around despite all this! Hugs and to a great T-Day, no worries whom you can leave a comment... it matters you have still fun hosting!

Rita said...

I've been having blogger issues off and on but nothing like what you have.
Nice that you might have an early birthday present! :)

Empire of the Cat said...

Sorry you are still having problems with blogger. You are right that is has nothing to do with windows, but I think it has a lot to do with whatever BROWSER you are using on Linux. Please check your BROWSER settings and allow third party cookies, either all of them or selectively for google and blogger. Over 50% of blogger issues are caused by cookie settings. If you have had a Linux or browser update this may have caused it. Blogger doesn't limit comments by people with blogger accounts but if your cookies are not set correctly then it doesn't recognise that you have a blogger account. It will also affect your photo uploads etc. If you need more info/help with this please email me. Happy T Day! elle xx

Mae Travels said...

Sorry for your continuing frustrations with software. I think "Empire of the Cat" is right. Good luck!

I didn't have time to write a special post for today, but I connected a post from last week with two images of tea things.

best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

CJ Kennedy said...

Sorry you're having computer issues. Oooh, a prezzie and those Ice drinks are so delicious. Happy T Day

da tabbies o trout towne said...

they make a good strawberry lemonade as well.

wavez two ewe bleu and squiggles 🐟🐟‼️😺

Lisca said...

Oh what a bother! You still can't comment. I have no advice to give you as I'm not familiar with Linux. I do know that Blogger didn't like iOs (the Apple operating system) but with the passing of time I have had less and less problems. mI was reluctant to use my lovely Apple Mac and kept my old desktop PC especially to do my blog. But I haven't used my PC in months and the Mac does all the work!
How exciting to have a parcel. And a big one at that. I might say candle on the box but she might have put something else in it, who knows. Well, you have several weeks to wait. Can you keep your hands off it for all that time?
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oooh! Lemonade Ice sounds so good! I love a slice of lemon in my water - lemonade has too much sugar for me sadly! Hugs,Chrisx

Violetta said...

Happy T-day to you dear Elizabeth...this time not visiting your spice merchant...
But limonade on ice is always a good choice.
All the best
Violetta

Violetta said...

...I only read your problems with the computer....hope it will be better soon.
All the best for the second time
Violetta

Jeanie said...

What a lovely drink. I'm sorry you are still having computer problems and wish they could resolve fast!

Spyder said...

What a lovely drink! I'm still drinking my kombucha drink, only the supermarket keep moving it! I'm not sure they know if its a fizzy fruit drink or a tea drink, because it's both! And I Keep scrolling down to see what Squiggles has to say! Blogger is still not letting me load up pictures the way I used to, so I have to email all photos to myself and then save them in 'photos' but its never said I'm over my limit...yet....but i do pay google 1.59 I thnk every month....not sure what for, because Hubby set it up. have a great week! a very late ((Lyn))

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Sorry to hear you are having blogger problems but thanks for your visit to my blog.

RO said...

Nothing worse as a blogger to have computer issues. Sure hope things are better. Meanwhile. Happy Bunny Weekend, and sending HUGE hugs. 💕 RO