Saturday, October 15, 2022

I'm back with my monthly calendar


This is a scheduled post.  My days and nights are mixed up because I had to be awake during "normal" daylight hours and my life normally revolves around European time.  I hope to be back to my favored wake/sleep habit soon.  Regardless, I want to thank Erika for hosting T Tuesday this week and to all who joined the T party, even though I was gone.  I also want to thank my co-administrators for taking up the slack at Art Journal Journey while I was on jury duty.

September has been put to bed for quite awhile.  For those of you who want to see the minutia and my boring life, I assure you my calendar is far more colorful than my life.


I tried to represent our host at Art Journal Journey, which is Elle's theme of Fables, Folklore, and/or Fairytales. Not sure I did a very good job, but I tried to find stamps that worked.  I was thinking of Poe's raven and although I showed a boat for Columbus Day, I was also thinking of Herman Melville's classic Moby Dick.
 
I am really grateful no one forgot me while I was offline.  I'll explain a bit about the trial on Monday.  In the meantime, I hope to catch up with you at Art Journal Journey.
 
 

15 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

Of course we didn't forget you. You were missed. I am looking forward to hearing more about your jury duty.

Iris Flavia said...

How can your life possibly be boring?!
Great garden, cats, art, jury duties, clean up with community, hosting blog events, eating with your foodie-friend...

If you are bored I suggest cooking galores, walks around where you live and share pics (that would be great! I love to see such places!).. I have so many ideas. Ingo since ages has the stuff to make soap, and does not...

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice to have you back, Elizabeth, and I'm glad to be back among the living, too. Love your page. I found the hospital times very strange, too! Hugs, Valerie

Jeanie said...

Welcome back. I hope it was an interesting trial!

Mae Travels said...

Obsessively, I kept checking your blog to see if you were back. It must have been a very long and complicated trial that you participated in. I hope you can tell us about it.

best…mae at maefood.blogspot.com

My name is Erika. said...

I've been wondering if jury duty wrapped up. I hope you enjoyed it and it was interesting. I'm sure everyone missed you at T day also. I know I did, but I did my best and thanked everyone for coming by. And nice calendar for September and for October too. I hope you get back on your normal schedule. hugs-Erika

Annie said...

Your calendar looks very fun all colorful. I can’t believe how quickly time flies by. And how strange that time feels very slow for certain reasons and very fast for other reasons.

CJ Kennedy said...

It's hard to believe half of October is gone already. Glad you're back from jury duty and can get back to your normal routine.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

make fun of your calendar with the stamp imprint. Great that you are back! Have a nice weekend, hug Elke

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great to see you back. I hope your body clock adjusts soon! Love the calendar pages. Hugs, Chrisx

Empire of the Cat said...

Welcome back, being on European time must be very confusing. Thanks for linking your calendar pages, not only the Raven but also all those cups remind me of Alice in Wonderland too! Thanks for joining me for the October theme at Art Journal Journey this month Elle/Empire of the Cat xx

Divers and Sundry said...

Glad your jury duty has ended and that you're back! Hooray!

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a busy month and your new calender pages are fabulous! Loving those stamps your added of the raven and clowns 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

Michelle said...

Your calendars are so much fun! I have a calendar on my iPad where I keep track of what has happened as well. While your calendar and mine might not be all fun and excitement, it is real life.

Neet said...

You don't need to be absent for long to be missed. Yes, we missed you.
You did a great job with the calendar, not easy to link one up with the theme this month I suspect, well I would find it very difficult.
Hope you can settle back to a normal life now.
Hugs, neet xxx