Wednesday, August 3, 2022

July is complete and August already written in (and a commentary)

 

It's time once again to view my monthly calendars.

July is now complete.  I used a lot of glitter pens this month that didn't glitter when I scanned the calendar page.  Feel free to enlarge and read about my boring life.  That "voted early" sticker is larger than I expected.

I thought I had already scanned this, so was surprised when I saw I hadn't.  I don't normally add birthdays and anniversaries before the scan.  I have stickers that represent what children might play with or activities they might participate in when they are young, which is Chris at Pearshapedcrafting's theme this month at Art Journal Journey.  Therefore I will be joining her there.
 
Thanks for visiting.  This is the only place you will find my calendars, since I'm not on any other social media site.
 
Here's a video ad I found on the internet I think should go viral.  I am doing my part to see it does! 

 

 

 

11 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

You are MUCH busier (and more beautifully productive) than I am.

Iris Flavia said...

Can´t you change "boring" to "(mostly) relaxed"?
I don´t think your life is boring at all!

Oh, boy. Am I glad I live in Germany. That is a tough ad for sure.
I hope Greg will get pregnant with a sick Embryon (if he has a wife I wouldn´t want her to suffer).
Really, Texas went back to the Middle Ages. What a shame.

Valerie-Jael said...

Your calendars are always good. I am too lazy to even think of making one these days. The ad is really informative and powerful, it is such an injustice. Have a great day, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Nice calendar. And I just saw on the morning news that the Kansas referendum went NO. Hopefully your legislature will listen to the will of the people. And hopefully your computer gets working so you can use your mouse and get back online. I'm off to watch the video. I hope you had a nice Wednesday. hugs-Erika

Caty said...

OOh your calendars pages are Wonderful Elizabeth! I love how you add all these fantastic details and stamps, amazing. You have been very busy, that´s great.
I think I´m living more "slowly"
I wish you a very nice day, and send big hugs
Caty

nwilliams6 said...

Love your full calendar! The new one will be filled in no time. You do not have a boring life - far from it! Hugz

That video should go viral. It totally illustrates the ridiculousness of the law changes. There still needs to be some reason used in cases like this, incest, and rape. Very, very sad! I know there are people facing this every day now and my heart breaks for them.

Divers and Sundry said...

MeidasTouch is a wonderful resource. Congratulations to Kansas!

craftytrog said...

Great to see your calendars Elizabeth, I like all the stamps and stickers.
The video didn't want to appear for me!
Happy August,
Alison

Christine said...

Happy August!

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love seeing the different coloured inks on your pages as much as I love the little images! The video certainly shows how one blanket law is a really bad fit! Thanks for adding your August Calendar page to my theme at AJJ, hugs, Chrisx

Lowcarb team member said...

Always good to see your calendars, thank you.

All the best Jan