Sunday, April 24, 2022

Monday Murals: Two Brothers BBQ

 

After sharing 22 days of recycling, I am back as promised joining Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  I am so grateful that some of you visited during that time.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 11:01 a.m. my time today. 

This mural is located at Two Brothers BBQ and Burger Grill at their east side location.  The name of the mural is "The Sheriff of Flavortown."
 
This mural has been tagged, which is strange for an Avenue Art Days mural.  The artist who created it is John Pirtle, whose work I have featured before. 

I suspect the tag has been removed by now, since the Avenue Art Days project is very proud of the artists and the sponsors they choose each year.
 
The mural can be found on the east side of the building located at 3134 East Douglas in Wichita, Kansas (USA).
 
If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.  Thanks for stopping by to visit Bleubeard and me today, too.  It's good to be back and you can be assured there are no more planned hiatuses in 2022.  However, since next Sunday is the first day of the month, I will be featuring a new artist and host at Art Journal Journey.
 


22 thoughtful remarks:

Elephant's Child said...

The mural is fun. A big sigh at the tagging - and hooray for those who work to keep the murals clean.

My name is Erika. said...

I like this mural, but too bad it has been tagged. Its a great image for the restaurant for sure. Hugs-Erika

Jackie McGuinness said...

Love this fun mural!

DVArtist said...

This is a fun mural. Have a nice day.

Nancy said...

This is really an entertaining one! Love the artist's style.

Rita said...

Definitely would catch your attention in a colorful, fun way. :)

Divers and Sundry said...

I'd love to compare y'all's BBQ with what we have here :) I got a kick out of the mural.

Tom said...

...well, hot dog, let's eat!

kwarkito said...

A funny mural. Maybe tagged by vegans...No it's just a joke

Christine said...

Good murals.

Debra said...

The mural is very well done!

CJ Kennedy said...

I love the cowboy!

Iris Flavia said...

Great mural, hope the tagging is gone, what is with some people?!
Hmmm, BBQ soon, it´s warming up! Love how the cowboy concentrates.

s.c said...

Funny mural even if it is an add. I like it.

Jeanie said...

A perfect mural for a BBQ spot!

Sami said...

What a cute mural for the BBQ restaurant. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Elizabeth :)

Bertiebo said...

Funny one!

Klara said...

funny, I like it.

Taken For Granted said...

Looks like the Two Brothers have a great BBQ place. Now I want some smoked brisket for lunch.

Cloudia said...

Now I'm hungry

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love that you find so many interesting murals. My eldest and his wife and son have just come back from a trip across the USA. Lots of photos and quite a lot of street art in them! Hugs, Chrisxx

magiceye said...

Beautiful murals!