Monday, October 25, 2021

T Stands For Halloween

 

 Today I'm celebrating Halloween a few days early.

It's pumpkin time at my library table today.  I drug out a few autumn inspired pieces and my new autumn leaf mug that I filled with Sun Tea again this week.  I'll be making it a few more weeks, or until there is no more heat from the sun.

I thought you might like to see another view of the library table with the candles glowing.  Last week you were patient and allowed me time to share the gifts I received.  I thought I would keep this week short and sweet.

It's now time to share your own drink inspired post this week.  It can be gifts you received, photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, mail art, junk mail, catalogs, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, handmade cards, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, as long as it in some way relates back to a drink, any drink.  Regardless, please share below and Bleubeard and I, along with the rest of the T gang will be by to visit.   Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.   
 
 
 
I would also be remiss if I didn't remind you to be digging up your Second on the 2nd.  The rules are simple.  Any post, any size, any genre is acceptable as long as it has been published sometime in the past.
 

20 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your table looks really beautiful with the Halloween decorations. I still haven't got mine out! Have a great week and enjoy Halloween! Hugs, Valerie

Mae Travels said...

Your new mug is very pretty. Too bad you can't make sun tea in a sunny window in winter.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

kathyinozarks said...

I am in love with your new fall mug Elizabeth-it's very pretty, and love those pumpkins too. so happy you are enjoying the card too-hugs

Sharon Madson said...

Beautiful setting. I especially like the teal colored rocking horse; my favorite color. Happy T Day.

Mia said...

Great Halloween decoration on the table. Kisses!!!

Kate Yetter said...

Pretty table vignette. Love the pumpkin!
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Linda Kunsman said...

sweet, simple, and lovely autumn decor. Love the mug! Happy T day!

My name is Erika. said...

I love your jack-o-lantern. It is very cute and works great with your mug and candle on your library table. I think sun tea is about done at my house. No really warm days in the future forecast, but then, one never knows. I hope you have a wonderful T day and next few days. Hugs-Erika

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful setting and lovely candles and lantern. xx

DVArtist said...

I love your horse collection. Wonderful Halloween display. Have a nice day.

Iris Flavia said...

Great decoration! I´ll follow you a bit with that tomorrow - I found pumpkins!

Elephant's Child said...

Happy Halloween. I love your autumnal mug.

Lisca said...

Last night I scheduled my post to go live at midnight, but I went to bed earlier than that and so I wasn't able to link it. But you found your way to my blog anyway. Thanks for your kind comments.
Yes, the Rizzoli and Maura books are what the TV series are based on. People say they are not the same, and that the books are better. I don't know as I have never seen the TV series. I have read about 7 of the books and each one is very good. The author is (or was) a surgeon and so has the medical knowledge to write pretty gruesome stuff at times. And at the same time she has insight in the human condition which makes for good books.
Your little Halloween display looks fun. Do you give the neighborhood children treats? Here they don't do trick or treat. We get some Halloween stuff in the shops and young mothers dress up their children and have a little party as it is 'trendy' to copy what Americans do.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

CJ Kennedy said...

Pretty table decorations and I love the glow on the smiling Jack o'Lantern. Happy T Day

Jeanie said...

I do like that view! It's very cozy and cheerful.

Darla said...

No post from me this week, just visiting. I like your Halloween display, just enough to acknowledge the day. I have a small pumpkin and will get a small pot of 'mums to go with it. Goodness, we are looking at November already. I'm going to find something for 2nd of the 2nd.

Let's Art Journal said...

Looks like a fabulous Halloween celebration! Your pumpkin looks fabulous and I love the autumnal leaves on your mug 😀. The sun tea sounds delicious too - Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

Divers and Sundry said...

I love your Halloween table tableau.

My central unit installation is horrifying. We were supposed to be on vacation this week but are stuck waiting on them. Humph! That's to say I don't know how much blog visiting I'll be doing *sigh*

pearshapedcrafting said...

Blogger is really being a PITB - hopefully I can spend more time to sort it out as we have our booster jabs tomorrow and won't be going far! I also might be spurred on to get an Autumn display done having seen your happy Pumpkin ! Hugs, Chrisx
ps can you check your e-mails please

Empire of the Cat said...

I love your Halloween setting, I was sure I commented at the time but it seems not. Happy belated T Day Elle/EOTC xx