Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just one spread today for Cris

Due to time constraints, this was the only page I was able to make today. I think it still needs something, but I'm not sure what. Maybe I'll use my car rubber stamp (the cheapie one I got at Big Lots many years ago) in the lower right. If so, I'll rescan and post. But, for now, it is done.


I began by painting the file folder background the same green I used on the cover. I used a parking permit I found on the ground, a recording slip for eyeglass blanks, a sticker I got through the mail, and a wonderful scrapbook metal thingy that Jeanene sent me. I also used my gold leafing pen and the stencil Cindy sent me to make the bird. Finally, I swiped parts of the page with blue glaze.


Cost to make this piece? Paint, glaze, glue, gold leafing pen.