Friday, October 17, 2008

Holiday ATCs

I started these ATCs about a month ago and didn't know where to go with them. I finished them tonight by adding the sentiment. I believe they still need something, but I just can't seem to figure out what it is.

I began by blending green, yellow, and red chalk into the CS substrate, then added the silver rocking horses. From there I used my Zig pens to add the wreath and holly around the horses' necks.

That's where I got stuck. I wanted to add an embellishment, a rubber stamp, even an outline of charcoal around the rocking horses, but nothing worked. I finally decided a sentiment was the best thing I could hope for to salvage these. I still think they are plain, but they are finished and just in time, too. The swap deadline is Saturday. It's a good thing I'm the host and they don't have far to go to join the rest of the swap entries.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Mary said...

What sweet ATC' you have made. I love the sentiment.

Mary