Saturday, April 19, 2008

Way back on April 11: Happy Birthday Kathy

It has come to my attention that I haven't posted pics of Kat's and my day when we celebrated both our birthdays. This year it happened to land on Kat's birthday, April 11. Kat always looks so good and photogenic!!
It's pretty funny, because Bleubeard sort of stole the scenes on this day. Kat's bag became a curiosity shop for him.
I think we had as much fun taking photos of him as anything else that day. The file cabinet behind Bleubeard is going to the basement. Theresa's dad carted it from Tennessee and this is as far as it's gotten.
Here Bleubeard is talking to Kat, who can get better photos of him than I can.

Although we did a lot of things that day, these seem to be the only photos I got. HMMMMM!!!!

0 thoughtful remarks: