Saturday, February 16, 2008

Why I haven't posted in awhile

It's been awhile since I've posted, but I had a good (albeit frustrating) excuse for not posting. My old 15" Dell monitor went on the fritz when Theresa was here, blinking and jumping around. We both thought it was something interfering with the monitor, but as it turned out, it was on its way to monitor heaven.
After several frustrating days, which turned into weeks, I was able to get a "new" (OK, slightly used) monitor from my friend Scott. It's supposed to have speakers attached on the sides, sticking out like ears, but there would not have been enough room for me to get to my full spectrum (Ott) light on one side, or my zip drive or DSL modem on the right.

So, I opted to leave them off. I never listen to sound, anyway. I find it way too distracting and my old Windows 98 doesn't need all the extra peripherals anyway :>) I'm so happy that I can now see what I'm writing.

Wow, after viewing the photos, I guess I should have cleaned/straightened the place up a bit before I snapped the photos. Oh well, it's a working office.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Halle said...

You're kidding right!?!? The place looks spotless.