Monday, July 8, 2019

T Stands For preview to, and last T before the 6th Anniversary


I want to begin with an apology.  My attempt to use Inlinkz for Second on the 2nd was a disaster last Tuesday.  It was in preparation for the Sixth Anniversary Party.  As many of you know, I cannot remove links (and apparently, neither can you) when we use Mr. Linky Links.  

I have since learned I can't use Inlinkz on THIS blog, because I registered the name, e-mail, and blog address when I switched to my temporary blog.  It appears no matter what I try, I am totally unable to register this blog with Inlinkz using their new format that only accepts a blog and e-mail address associated with one specific blog, which, in my case, is my temporary blog.

The bottom line is, IF you want to participate in the ATC swap NEXT WEEK, and you forget to add your asterisk (*), you will NOT be able to delete your link, like you can with Inlinkz.  I will remind you again next week, so please try to remember to add your asterisk (*) at that time.  However, IF you forget, no one will fault you.  Just add your name a second time with the asterisk.  DO  THIS only if you are exchanging an ATC. 

Another thing I've learned is that some of you read every word I write, while others skip over the words, thinking you know what I've written or are second guessing what I've written.  That was a hard lesson I learned last week.

To get you in the mood for the SIXTH anniversary, Pixels gave me the perfect photo.

Now go back and read this post again, please.  Then add your own drink related post.  Once you do, link below, at which time Bleubeard and I, along with other T Tuesday participants, will be by to visit you.  Remember, it's a reciprocity thing, dear T friends.



21 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Pity it's late at night here, your coffee has made me yearn for a cup! I'm sure everything will go well next week, don't worry! Happy T Day, Valerie

johanna said...

don´t worry too much, elizabeth - it´s not a matter of live or die... though i appreciate your thoroughness! i´m sure all will run smooth. wishing all the participants fun with the exchange! xoxox

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

First I have to apologize for being one of the people who "didn't get the assignment" last week. Lisca set me straight about the date. I did read every word, but ... what can I say? I hate that you're having such an awful time with InLinkz and Blogger. From (painful) personal experience, I know how tricky it can be. Thanks for sticking with us. I vow to be more careful in following directions in future. 🤔

Happy T-day! Eileen xx

Mia said...

Hi Elizabeth, I just add asterisks everywhere (ha ha!!!) because I do not want to miss the ATC exchange this year!!! Hugs, my dear friend.

Lisca said...

I am a bit like Mia. I put my asterisk out of pure enthusiasm although knew it wasn’t the right week. I hope I can be forgiven.
Don’t worry too much about it. It’s going to be fun.
It’s one o’clock in the morning and seeing that coffee makes me want to drink a cup. But I’d better not.
I’m going to bed. I’ll be back in the morning to do some comments.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

Linda Kunsman said...

Not to worry Elizabeth. I know I sometimes read then go in and put my link in then go back and read again- cuz sometimes I forget to add my link, or forget whether or not I completely commented on the post. And then when I saw other asterisks added already I figured I'd better do it too - but no, if someone decides to jump in the river I won't necessarily go next:):):)
Those coffees all look delicious to me but I'd surely be bouncing off the walls after all that! Happy T day!

Divers and Sundry said...

I read every word, and asked about the date because I was unclear about when the asterisk was to be added. When others couldn't clarify for me I added a just-in-case asterisk, coz I figured better safe than sorry.

Rest assured, I'm reading every word. I just am sometimes not clear in my understanding.

I'm lookin' forward to the anniversary celebration and forever grateful for your willingness to organize this. As Kirk said, "I trust you'll nursemaid me through these difficulties" ;)

Kate Yetter said...

Yes, that happens in blog land. Sometimes people scan the writing or just read what the other people commented. I am guilty of this at times. I have stopped visiting blogs altogether with the exception of tea day because my life is so busy. Visiting blogs and commenting was taking up so much of my time that I decided to take a break for a while. I would rather spend time with my family. I hope sometime in the future to get back to enjoying blogs.

With that said, I am looking forward to the atc swap. I found it to be a lot of fun last year and it is perfect kind of swap for someone like me. I like that it is low pressure.

Happy Tea Day,
Kate

My name is Erika. said...

It is too bad all these blog links are so difficult, isn't it? But I am looking forward to next week's ATC swap. And I am glad to be back this week for T day since I didn't join in last week as I wasn't home yet. I hope you have a great T day. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

Never to worry Elizabeth!
You do all so well!
Happy exchange and happy T-Day!
Susi xxx

CJ Kennedy said...

We appreciate all the work you do to get things to run smoothly. Happy T Day!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I'll be back later to read your post and visit everyone else. (I'm running late this morning.)

Halle said...

Yum...those fancy coffees really look amazing.
How frustrating that some things just won't play nicely in the computer world.
Happy T day anyway!

Sandra Cox said...

Yikes. Sounds like the Inlinkz was a pain.
Purrfect photo:)
YOU have a grand day, dear Elizabeth.

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful photo, I love those hearts on top of the coffee 😉. Thanks for your lovely comments that you left on my blog and wishing you a very happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Hmmm... I do read every word you write, but sometimes I misinterpret what I've read, so I hope I wasn't someone who committed a faux pas last week. I like the photo of all of the coffee drinks. (Perhaps the lighter one is tea. And one looks like milk.) I hope you get a chance to see my Black Cat Grille blog post. (I figured you, along with other cat lovers, would like it.)

Anne (cornucopia) said...

P.S. I forgot to say: Happy T-Day!

Meggymay said...

I do Like to read all your post Elizbeth, although at the moment I am struggling with a few health issues and not getting to visit as often as I would like. But I just had to call in today to give you my T day wishes and hope I will get to join the t gang again soon.
Yvonne xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

I'm sure everything will go smoothly next week! I am HOPING to have a catch up here soon, meanwhile Thank you so much for all your support...I just might be back to 'normal', well for me anyway, tomorrow! Hugs, Chrisxx

Jeanie said...

You know, I've wanted to host link parties in the past and darned if I can figure it out! And it seems like they change... oh well. I admire that you do it -- and so regularly and for so long!

Lowcarb team member said...

Love that photograph … it's making me feel thirsty :)

All the best Jan