Monday, April 30, 2018

365 Day Art Challenge: Week 17


Here are my collages for Week 17.  This 365 something project was created in part and hosted by Hanna at i Hanna.   This week has a genuine Asian theme.

In case you missed them, here are Week 16's cards.  As I'm sure you know by now, I post every Monday morning for the previous week.  All my collages are 4" X 4" (10,16 cm X 10,16 cm).


Fortunes


Some fortunes are worthless


Buddha love 1


Buddha love 2


Star on the Boulevard




Steps leading to the bottom of the shaft


Homage to washi tape
Thank you so much for spending time with me today.  If you are playing in Hanna's 365 Something project, please let me know and I will be by to see what you are making.  Please let me know if you like any of these.  As always, I am extremely grateful for your continued support of this year long project I have taken on.   


13 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

They are all good today, I think I like the last one the best. Have a good, new week, Valerie

craftytrog said...

A great selection! Must get my teabags done!
Have a great week,
Alison xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

There are a couple of my lucky numbers on your good fortune, loving the theme. All that washi tape together makes me very happy.
Creative wishes for the coming week Tracey x

froebelsternchen said...

Oh my gosh! They are simply AMAZING this week! Totally to my liking dear Elizabeth!
WOW!
Happy new week my friend!
HUgs, Susi

aussie aNNie said...

Amazing. We saw quiet a few Buddah's when in Thailand and they are HUGE.X♥
[aussie aNNie Blog]

My name is Erika. said...

These are really fun to see-especially after being in Japan. You know how much I love your collages and your titles! Hope your bearthday was fantastic! I feel like I have been gone for a really long time...and I missed stopping by o visit and am glad to be back. Hopefully I'll get a little time to see what I missed my friend. happy new week. Hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Looks like you had another productive week. I like the Homage to Washi Tape. Love the Periodic Table tape. Enjoy your day!

RO said...

I really like these a lot, and you know I'm all in with the Washi Tape! (lol) Hugs and Happy Monday! RO

Darla said...

Every day for a whole year? You are amazing. Just thinking about it makes me want to go take a nap. I like them all. Perhaps Buddha Love 2 is my favorite.

Meggymay said...

Wonderful pages, I think the Buddah's are the ones I was drawn to today,
Yvonne xx

Cindy McMath said...

Wow, I love the Asian themed cards Elizabeth! I”m running a bit behind in my 365 project, but I will catch up! I saw your note and yes I mailed my Sketchbook last night! :). I hope I’m typing something legible - too lazy to go get my glasses. I’m taking a week-long art workshop which means time off work when work has been really busy. The workshop is fantastic, but oh boy I’m getting behind everyrwhere! Hope to catch up soon!

Gibby Frogett said...

Fabulous collages Elizabeth, love all the imagery and pieces you used - especially the washi tapes.
Apologises for once again being so behind. I've been trying to understand the new GDPR law coming in at end of month and its driving me nuts ha ha.
Gill xx

Anonymous said...

Ooh nice work. I really like Star on the Boulevard. xox