Thursday, December 15, 2016

It's beginning to look a bit like Christmas


Today I'm joining Moo-Mania and More, where the theme this fortnight is trees.  And since this looks like a celebration to me, I'm also joining the current challenge at Try it on Tuesday.

These are my latest Christmas tip-ins.  I have some step-out photos of how I created these, but they are still on my computer, so I will share that tomorrow.

A little sewing,

some wonky stars, and a bit of stamping add up to a Christmas that is merry and bright.

Materials include card stock colored with Staz-on and alcohol, trees made of card stock that was stamped, and a bit of sewing.

Thanks for visiting.  I always appreciate your visits.  Now let's head to Try it on Tuesday where we are celebrating with Moo-Mania and More's trees.

22 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous trees, you have made them so well. Have a fun day, and thanks for joining us at TIOT and at MM&M, hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

What a festive little trio! They are made artsy and with much love ♥♥♥
Thank you for joining TioT's an Moo Mania & More with your beautiful piece!
Happy Thursday!
oxo Susi

chrissie said...

The trees look terrific and I always love anything with sewing on it.

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday Elizabeth

Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

I sent you a mail!

CJ Kennedy said...

What a cool idea for Christmas cards!

Sami said...

A lovely trio of Christmas trees.
Enjoy the Christmas festivities Elizabeth!

Darla said...

Great trees, that little bit of sewing takes them out of the ordinary.

Meggymay said...

Fantastic festive trees and I love those wonky stars.
Thank you for calling in and joining us at TioT's as well.
Yvonne xx

peggy gatto said...

Really a great design and I also love the sewing touch!! Merry to you!!!

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm wondering what size this is and picturing it displayed -maybe framed but without glass. This would be a wonderful addition to a Christmas display.

Anonymous said...

Just that tiny bit of stitch makes these! Too cute. xox

Rita said...

Cute! I especially like the wonky stars. ;)

My name is Erika. said...

Love your trees Elizabeth. Does this mean you're getting into the holiday spirit, even a little? Hugs-Erika

Sandra Cox said...

It is looking more like Christmas!
Love those trees.

Jeanie said...

I love your trees more than I can say! Beautiful!

Cindy McMath said...

Really love these trees Elizabeth! The wonky stars are great and the stamping really adds a nice touch.

Linda Kunsman said...

these are wonderful trees and that touch of stitching is just perfect!

Rosie said...

Amazing trees

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

NatureFootstep said...

love your trees, perfect for christmas.

Rike said...

These are really lovely christmas trees - I like the bright colors!

pearshapedcrafting said...

A fabulous way to celebrate - love those wonky stars and lovely inky background! So pleased you joined us at Try It ON Tuesday too! Hugs, Chrisx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely festive project,
Thanks for sharing at TioT
Avril x