Today is the day we've all been looking forward to. T Stands For Tuesday turns three today.
I'm so excited. I'm ready to party and celebrate.
I even have a few tea cups to share in the celebration.
But I'm most excited about the ATC exchange. In fact, I got so excited, I jumped the gun and sent a couple of these to friends across the pond. One went to Valerie, because she has been so incredibly kind and generous to me, and the other went to Julia of WOYWW fame because she has also been very supportive of my work for the past seven years. I really wanted to make one for everyone, but I truly only had time to make three, two of which are the same and one is similar, but uses a different fabric background. Since I have no idea if the recipient has received it or not, I won't share it.
Let's go over the rules for this ATC exchange. Sorry, even though I don't like rules, this time we must follow them. Today only we are linking using Inlinkz. The reason is simple. I can't remove your name in Mr. Linky, but YOU can remove your own name in Inlinkz. If you are planning to share an ATC, here is what you need to do.
1. Link your DRINK related post below using Inlinkz. Add an asterisk (*) after your name.
2. If you forget the asterisk, simply look for the trash can (below your name) and delete your name and URL.
3. Link your name and URL a second time with the asterisk after your name.
4. Do this ONLY if you plan to pass on an ATC to the next person on the list who has an asterisk after their name.
5. The next person with an asterisk whose name is after yours is the person you send your ATC to.
6. Contact them and get their snail mail address.
7. Send the ATC to them sometime before the end of the week, preferably the sooner the better.
8. This swap is called Pay-It-Forward, and that is what you are doing.
If you are not swapping an ATC, please link as you normally would and make sure there is no asterisk after your name. You do NOT have to swap an ATC to celebrate today. Please join in regardless. I want this to be a fun and enjoyable third anniversary for all.
Thanks for joining the T Stands For Tuesday party. Please remember that you do NOT have to swap an ATC to link and share your drink related post.
<div class="Second on the 2nd button" style="width: 200px; margin: 0 auto;">
<a href="http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">
<img src="http://www.halleshobbies.com/secondlook.jpg" alt="Second on the 2nd" width="200" height="200" />
Bleubeard and I welcome you
Art, including the journey, background techniques, new experiments, photos, failures, and successes will be shared on this site. I have removed my e-mail address until such time as I can get it to work again. Thank you for understanding. You can always leave a note on my blog and I will visit you.
Please check out my Previous Collaborations link above to see what projects I have been involved in over the past seven years. Current and ongoing projects only are shown below.
Occasionally, Silent Sunday will showcase photos of my home, neighborhood, or community. A picture is often worth a thousand words.
Feelfree to drop by every second Thursday of the month for my Second Thursday Tutorials. They are interspersed with my other Tutorials found at the link above.
Bleubeard will guide you to each Altered Book Lesson as it appears
Click on any lesson you might have missed or want to review