I tried to get both Bleubeard and Squiggles to wear party hats, but they refused. Squiggles gave me the evil eye, while Bleubeard slept through the entire event.
I wasn't about to be deterred, though. I was definitely ready to celebrate.
And celebrate is what I plan to do when
I invite YOU to have tea with me during T Stands for Year Two's Tuesday.
I'll be celebrating by giving this ATC to ONE person who links to T this week. Whether you are sending an ATC or not, if you link and share your drink (related post, that is), your name will automatically be added to the pot (or whatever I find to stir the names in order to draw the winner I will announce next week).
If you are planning to share an ATC, here are the rules.
1. Link your DRINK related post below using Inlinkz. Add an asterisk (*) after your name.
2. If you forget the asterisk, simply look for the trashcan (below your name) and delete your name and URL.
3. Add your name and URL a second time with the asterisk after your name.
4. Do this ONLY if you plan to pass on an ATC to the next person on the list who has an asterisk after their name.
5. The next person with an asterisk whose name is after yours is the person you send your ATC to.
6. Contact them and get their snail mail address.
7. Send the ATC to them sometime before the end of the week, preferably the sooner the better.
8. This swap is called Pay-It-Forward, and that is what you are doing.
<div class="Second on the 2nd button" style="width: 200px; margin: 0 auto;">
<a href="http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">
<img src="http://www.halleshobbies.com/secondlook.jpg" alt="Second on the 2nd" width="200" height="200" />
Bleubeard and I welcome you
Art, including the journey, background techniques, new experiments, photos, failures, and successes will be shared on this site. I have removed my e-mail address until such time as I can get it to work again. Thank you for understanding. You can always leave a note on my blog and I will visit you.
Please check out my Previous Collaborations link above to see what projects I have been involved in over the past seven years. Current and ongoing projects only are shown below.
Occasionally, Silent Sunday will showcase photos of my home, neighborhood, or community. A picture is often worth a thousand words.
Feelfree to drop by every second Thursday of the month for my Second Thursday Tutorials. They are interspersed with my other Tutorials found at the link above.
Bleubeard will guide you to each Altered Book Lesson as it appears
Click on any lesson you might have missed or want to review