Monday, August 19, 2024

T Stands For More Mugs and an Apology

 

As of 3:40 p.m. today, I am still not able to publish comments.  I apologize to those of you for this frustrating problem that has been going on since late last Thursday or early last Friday.  I promise to visit and will leave a comment as soon as Blogger allows me to do so.  I have shut my computer down and turned it back on, hoping that would cure the problem.  It has obviously not worked.  I promise to keep today's T Tuesday post brief.

Let's head back to the Spice Merchant and check out a few more mugs.

Today's mugs are all about

beautiful

birds

and

flowers.

It's now time to share your own drink related post.  It can be photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, as long as it in some way relates back to a drink, any drink.  Regardless, please share below and Bleubeard and I will gladly visit (even if we can't leave comments) as will other T participants.  Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.


 

 

21 thoughtful remarks:

Tom said...

...blogger can try your soul.

Elephant's Child said...

I am so sorry and LOVE those birdie mugs.

Lydia C. Lee said...

Blogger is so weird. I have all sorts of tech issues with it. Don't stress. Thank you for hosting!! I love the bird mugs. They are lovely.

My name is Erika. said...

I hope you get the ability to comment back soon. Sometimes blogger just doesn't make any sense. And those are some beautiful mugs today. Other than frustration with the computer, have a great T day. Don't let blogger get you down either. hugs-Erika

Lisca said...

How frustrating! But don't get stressed about it. We understand.
Beautiful mugs, by the way.
Big hug, Lisca

Rita said...

Blogger is unpredictable. We understand! :)

Christine said...

Happy T! Elizabeth it may be time to move to Wordpress, many have done that. You have been so frustrated.

Iris Flavia said...

Blogger can really bug one out... or the weather, that bugged my internet out.
Remember BC - before computers? Weren´t we happy? But, well, times have changed!
Love those mugs but have too many already...
Happy T-Day to you, dear host, hope blogger loves you soon again.

Rostrose said...

I'll get back to you a little later! Hugs for now, Traude

Violetta said...

Happy T-day dear Elizabeth....nice mugs again...and I hope you will have no problems with Blogger anymore...but sometimes the internet is a crazy and inscrutable thing.
All the best
Violetta

CJ Kennedy said...

I can't believe the variety and selection of the mugs at this store. The bird mugs are so pretty. Wasn't there a fix you had to do to solve the fail to publish warning? Happy T Day

Rostrose said...

Dear Elizabeth,
oh dear, how unpleasant and stupid that blogger keeps causing you all sorts of problems. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will soon be back to normal as it should!

The mugs you're showing today are all beautiful, although I like the birds a little bit better than the flowers. I think the owl and the cardinal are particularly pretty!

All the best and have a good week, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/08/weltreise-2024-neuseeland-sudinsel.html

Let's Art Journal said...

Such beautiful mugs! Loving those birds and flowers 😊. I hope Blogger gets back to normal for you soon, it must be so frustrating. Take care and happy T Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh My ! This is actually letting me comment!!! I understand your frustration dear Elizabeth! Wow! I love these mugs, the owl and the blue jay especially (I wish we had blue jays here..and cardinals!!!) I have a lot of bird mugs but don't use them often for fear of breaking them! Hope you get sorted soon, hugs, Chrisx

Nancy said...

Computers can be so unpredictable! I'd have a hard time resisting those mugs. One is prettier than the other.

mvmaithai said...

Sorry about your blogger woes. Might be an update problem, as I also encounter problems with linking videos. Remember the recent CrowdSource updatel that shut down some systems around the world?
Anyway, love your mugs, especially of the birds. Thanks for hosting.

Spyder said...

Well, I'm number 13 this week so whatever is going wrong with blogger, it'll get me too! I love all the mugs, I wonder if the shop owner has loads of mugs they love soooo much they don't want to sell them! ((Lyn)) happy late T Day!

Ghananeem said...

I hope you’re doing well 😊

My name is Abd Faek Ghananeem, and I’m an author with a love for storytelling. I recently discovered your fantastic blog about book reviews and literary topics, and I was really impressed with the quality and depth of your posts 📚✨

I’d be thrilled if you could take a look at my books and maybe write a review. It would mean a lot to me to get your feedback, and I think your readers might enjoy my stories too. If you like what you read, it would be amazing if you could feature my work on your blog 🌟

I’ve included links to my author profiles on Amazon and Goodreads below for your convenience. Thank you so much for considering this—I really appreciate your time and support!
http://amazon.com/author/ghananeem_books
https://www.goodreads.com/ghananeem

Best wishes,

Abd Faek Ghananeem

Divers and Sundry said...

Those pretty bird mugs would sorely tempt me.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I like all those mugs

Christine said...

Pretty mugs