Friday, August 2, 2024

Second on the 2nd: Wild Thing

 

As most of you know, whenever possible, I like my Second Look to somehow reflect what our current host at Art Journal Journey is featuring.  That means I had to look for something that reflected Jo from Let’s Art Journal's Wonderfully Wild theme.  

This is from May 15, 2009 and is entitled Wild Thing.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyeOBJGKuRQOMlVc23MCmSl21jFLJ_RI6hYIVS4BuAArUnPGc-N6ZtghN3rVEeTUwbqD7uGrF6ZNCqaZkUMtENTWYUf2Ntca_ufSEQaM8_iXTDq4PhSHIctR9_I9NJYHb0xgKE/s320/Wild+Thing.jpg  This was number eight in a series of ATCs I created.  I loved the look of this guy's wild hair and didn't want to distract from it. Not owning a clipola, I used a large paper clip and glued it to the back. 

__________________________________________

I've shown you mine, now it's time to share your own Second on the 2nd.  The rules are quite simple and everyone is welcome to join the fun look back.  All you have to do is bring back a post that you are especially proud of, or perhaps one you shared before anyone knew your blog existed.  Any post, any genre, any artistic endeavor is acceptable, as long as it's been published sometime in the past.  Then link below (direct links only, please) and Bleubeard and I, along with other Second on the 2nd friends, will be by to visit.

 

 

 

6 thoughtful remarks:

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, thank you for the earworm!!! :-)
I found no proper one to join you...

My name is Erika. said...

I take it you mean this tongue and cheek right? He doesn't look like a wild guy, but then, looks can be and are deceiving. Happy August 2! hugs-Erika

Jeanie said...

I like this one. I don't remember it so I'm glad you shared again!

Tom said...

...born to be wild.

Christine said...

Very good

Rita said...

That is some wild hair on him--lol! :)