Monday, June 17, 2024

T Stands For Bagatelle Bakery

 

Today I am taking you back to a place I really like: Bagatelle Bakery. 

It's a great place, but definitely not in or even near my neighborhood.

They have lots to offer, but you have to get there early.

What I like is, even though there are lots of non-vegetarian choices, there are vegetarian choices as well.

No vegetarian sandwiches, though, as you can see.

Since it was such a long journey there, I wanted to make the most of it.
 
I got a broccoli quiche, with handmade roll and real butter on request,

with a tabouli salad for my side dish.
 
While I was there, I also got another meal,

this time an empanada.
 
For my side, I chose hummus with pita chips.

Because I needed a drink reference, I went back to these adorable bunny mugs I featured a few weeks ago.

Now it's time to share your own drink related post.  It can be photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, as long as it in some way relates back to a drink, any drink.  Regardless, please share below and Bleubeard and I will gladly visit, as will other T participants.  Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.  Please remember to visit your fellow T participants. 



 
 
Last week, I asked that you think about our 11th Anniversary.  If you would like to partner with someone again this year, here are your choices: 1) trade either two tea bags and an ATC, 2) two tea bags and two postcards, or 3) two postcards and an ATC.  It's time to let me know your choice.  If you missed out last year or are new to T Tuesday, feel free to join us this year.



21 thoughtful remarks:

Mae Travels said...

All those sandwiches and pastries look scrumptious! I’ve been wishing we had a bakery like that, but your pictures of the menu might give me some ideas for making them at home. I’m impressed by how it’s multi-cultural with empanadas, quiche, tabouli… The prices don’t look too bad considering what food costs these days, thanks to many causes including failing crops from drought and heat waves.

Thanks for hosting the tea party! My drink references are in the quotes I chose for my book review this week.

best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Yummy bakery!

Elephant's Child said...

It looks well worth the trip. I hope you enjoyed your food.

kathyinozarks said...

Looks delicious Elizabeth

Tom said...

...I just ate and now you made me hungry again.

Cloudia said...

Now I'm hungry!

My name is Erika. said...

I can see why it was worth the trip. Your quiche and empanada look delicious. So does the hummus and tabouli salad. I'm glad I just ate dinner because otherwise I would want to eat this. I hope you have a super T day. hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

mmm, it all looks good, and I can almost smell the fresh, baked bread. The bunny mugs are so twee. Happy T Day

Iris Flavia said...

In Germany we don´t have this (but as sweet dish) but I know it from Australia and you left me all homesick and very, ... very hungry!
But!!!! I can cook and bake - all I need is time ;-)
To a yummy T-Day (I will make pan-pizza with home-made sauce later).

Valerie-Jael said...

We have similar bakeries here, and I love them! So much temptation! I sometimes have a mini quiche with my coffee! Our Aldi sells a wonderful hummus, too. Hope you soon feel better!

Rostrose said...

You made me hungry, dearest Elizabeth!
For me it's breaktfasttime now - but first I want to tell you that the mugs really are adorable! So cute bunny faces!
All the best and a very happy T-Day, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/06/weltreise-2024-5-station-neuseeland.html

Lisca said...

Gosh, I've just woken up and you show me all this food! I'd better go aand have some breakfast now. But anyway, that food lookd really nice. A shame it is far from where you live.
I love the hummus dip and I eat that quite often. I have given up making my own as it doesn't taste so nice with canned chickpeas and to roast them myself is too much work. Now they sell it in the supermarket, I'm getting it often.
Reading through the comments, it looks like not many people want to participate in the anniversary. I'd like to although I don't know if I'll be home (as I can't remember when the anniversary is). So to be on the safe side, please put me down for two teabags and two postcards.
Happy T-Day
Lisca

Rita said...

Looks like good food there. Nice!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

those bunny mugs are just the best ‼️‼️😺💚💙

N wavez two ewe bleu and squiggles…hope ewe both R stayin
IN trubullz 😺😺

Divers and Sundry said...

The menu looks delicious, and your broccoli quiche would be my choice, too. Yummm!

Katerinas Blog said...

They look very tasty!
The well-known mugs with the bunny are wonderful!
If I manage my time right I will be able to join in with a drink!!

Violetta said...

Nice bakery with nice products...looks good, hope it tastes good.
Happy T-day and all the best
Violetta

pearshapedcrafting said...

What fabulous choices this place has! Good idea to take away another meal while you were there! Hugs, Chrisx

Spyder said...

Ohooo crumbs! I bet there wasn't any! all those loverly sandwiches and lovely grum!! I'm hungry now! Diffinitely love those bunnie mugs the best! Happy Late T day!
((Lyn))

Jeanie said...

I was looking at that and would have ordered the quiche too. The pastries look to die for!

Lowcarb team member said...

The menu looks good.
I do like those cute bunny mugs.

Sending my good wishes and hoping you will soon feel better.

All the best Jan