Sunday, March 13, 2022

Monday Murals: Alzheimer's Association

 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 11:01 a.m. my time today. 

This mural, sadly in need of repair, is painted on the side of the Alzheimer's Association building.



This mural and the Alzheimer's Association is located at 1820 East Douglas, Wichita, Kansas, USA.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find who was responsible for painting this mural.

If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.  Thanks for stopping by to visit Bleubeard and me today.  
 


20 thoughtful remarks:

Iris Flavia said...

Actually the missing parts are even fitting to the subject.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful mural, pity they don't repair it. Hugs, Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

I think this one needs a redo
good morning Sunday

Mae Travels said...

Do you think the image is meant to portray some sort of mental confusion? Maybe the decay of the surface has some meaning, intentional or not?

best...mae at maefood.blogspot.com

CJ Kennedy said...

I had the same thought as Iris

Sami said...

I quite like the colours of the mural.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Elizabeth.

Jackie McGuinness said...

I like that it needs repairs, if only it was that easy to fix the disease.

My name is Erika. said...

I think it's a cool mural. Too bad (as I just noticed Jackie writing) there is no cure. It's a very sad disease. My grandmother had it. hugs-Erika

Barbara said...

Thought-provoking mural!

Rita said...

Seems appropriate that it is decaying. :(

Jenn Jilks said...

I guess it is tricky, having to maintain them.

Tom said...

...I like the bullseye style! Thanks for sharing, take care nad enjoy a great week.

Jeanie said...

It's very interesting. I wish they could repair it.

Amila said...

Although some parts are missing, it is still a wonderful mural.
Have a great day!

Lowcarb team member said...

I too think that the missing parts are fitting for this subject.

All the best Jan

Bertiebo said...

Oh yes, Iris is right!

Divers and Sundry said...

Striking! Even the fact that it's missing sections and is sadly neglected feels appropriate.

DVArtist said...

A nice mural fit for the building. Too bad it is damaged.

Alice said...

Looks like it has been there for some time. Helps identify the location.

craftytrog said...

A fantastic mural!