Monday, July 15, 2019

*T Stands For 6th Anniversary* and an Asterisk*


T Stands For Tuesday turns six today.  I hope Inlinkz works, because I may not be here when this party starts.  I'm taking the youngsters to the airport, where I will wait until they are in the air before I leave the gate area.  Regardless, let's celebrate.

It's time to throw a party

and celebrate the event.

I'm drinking water to which I've added a wedge of lemon.

I've also created a tag for your enjoyment.

The sentiment reads:
Six years celebrating your chosen drink.

I have to admit this looks really quite delicious.

I would gladly drink this if I had it in front of me.

It's now time to get down to business.

Let's review the "rules" for the ATC swap.  Sorry, even though I don't like rules, this time we must follow them.  I've been assured Inlinkz works on this blog and I even tested it Friday when I joined Try it on Tuesday.   

1.  Link your DRINK related post below using Inlinkz.  Add an asterisk (*) after your name.
2.  If you forget the asterisk, simply look for the trash can (below your name) and delete your name and URL.
3.  Link your name and URL a second time with the asterisk after your name.
4.  Do this ONLY if you plan to pass on an ATC to the next person on the list who has an asterisk after their name.
5.  The next person with an asterisk whose name is after yours is the person you send your ATC to.
6.  Contact them and get their snail mail address.
7.  Send the ATC to them sometime before T time next Tuesday, July 23 (or 23 July), preferably the sooner the better.
8.  The last person who links with an asterisk will send to the first person on the list who has an asterisk.  The circle is now complete.
9.  This swap is called Pay-It-Forward or PIF, and that is what you are doing.
10. DO NOT show the ATC you plan to send to your PIF on your blog this week.  Wait until your PIF partner has received it, please.  It would be nice to have a reveal party in two weeks.

If you are not swapping an ATC, please link as you normally would and make sure there is no asterisk after your name.  You do NOT have to swap an ATC to celebrate today.  Please join in regardless.  Put on your party hat, bring out the noise makers, and help celebrate six years of T Stands For Tuesday.  I'd love to see a record number of participants joining this 6th anniversary.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

29 thoughtful remarks:

johanna said...

thanks to our great hostess over all those years ♥♥♥
let´s have a great party! to those who make atcs: have a lot of fun!!
cheers, johanna

Valerie-Jael said...

Happy T stands for Tuesday birthday, congrats Elizabeth. I'm wearing my party hat and will gladly drink a lovely coffee with you to celebrate. Have fun! Valerie

Mia said...

Congratulations for the 5 years of the TSFT, Elizabeth. My post is programmed in 10 hours from now. I will link my drink to your TSFT and be sure that I will add an asterisk!!! As I always do!!! Ha ha. My ATC for the swap is already ready!!! Yeah!!! Let's see to whom I will send it. Many hugs, sweetie.

Halle said...

6 years!! Crazy! How does time go so quickly? I was just online looking at flights for Mini-me and me. She has decided to not play volleyball this year so that leaves a couple weeks in August free for us to explore. Since I haven't flown since 1994...I think it's about time!

Lisca said...

Happy T-anniversary! Thank you so much for hostng this great party every week. You and Bleubeard have become part of my life.
How time flies! 6 Years fly by and your week with the children has flown by too. Already you are having to take them to the airport. You'll miss them for sure, but now you can have a well deserved rest.
I have put an asterix behind my name. I am in the process of making one. (It's half done).
Have a lovely (quiet?) week,
Lisca

Sharon Madson said...

Success! Happy Anniversary, Elizabeth! I am having a cup of tea to celebrate TSFT! I can post on yours today, but will be late to post to others as on the iPad you know I can’t but I will when I have access to my laptop! Party, party!

Divers and Sundry said...

Happy T Anniversary! 6! Where does the time go?

Thank you for all you do in welcoming this gathering and organizing us every week. You're the best! :)

kathyinozarks said...

Happy 6th T
Thank you so much Elizabeth for hosting

Barbara said...

A very nice anniversary, congrats to all T-ers!

kathyinozarks said...

Wow no I did not know about the fine on facebook-that makes me happy though-I am only there for some groups and to see old blog friends-but I really have not missed that place at all if my favorite author ends up using a web page more I could do without it very easily hugs

Rita said...

Congrats on six years!! :)

Linda Kunsman said...

Happy, happy T birthday and thank you so much dear Elizabeth for hosting such a marvelous weekly gathering for the last 6 years-cheers!!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Huge congrats Elizabeth on your 6th Birthday Happy T Day. I know I do not play along (maybe one day) but just wanted to wish you a Happy one and here's to many more. Hope you have had good times with the young ones, wishing them a safe journey home.
Raising a Hot Chocolate to you all before bedtime Hugs Tracey xx

My name is Erika. said...

Happy 6h birthday. It looks like you are read to celebrate and have a real T party. Happy T day Elizabeth. Hugs-Erika

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats a great post for celebrations.x

froebelsternchen said...

Congrats on six years of this wonderful weekly meetings. They are so specially and make us more than happy.A pleasure and wonderful enjoyment every week. Thank you for doing all the organizing and hosting work for us. We appreciate this a lot!
Big hugs and happy T-Day. Time flew by with the kids I bet. Hope you enjoyed your time with them a lot. I am sure they loved to be with you!
Susi xxx

Neet said...

A bit early for a hot chocolate so raising my cup of fruit tea (tessane) in celebration of your 6th birthday.
Congratulations to you and Bleubeard on six happy years. I don't join in but saw this on Bloglovin' and just had to pop along and offer you my best wishes for the next six.
Hope the children got away safely and you are now back home.
Hugs, Neet xxx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Congratulations on six years! The party table looks fantastic. I agree about the drink on your tag: it looks delicious.

Meggymay said...

Thank you for the friendship and welcome I have found here on your blog Elizabeth. Congratulations on reaching this special anniversary.
Happy T day wishes its a fantastic Birthday post.
Yvonne xx

Sandra Cox said...

Happy Anniversary, dear Elizabeth.

R's Rue said...

Congrats.

pearshapedcrafting said...

This really is something to celebrate Elizabeth - I do look forward to Tuesday T Times! I hope those children are safely on their way by now! The drink on your tag looks delicious but quite full of calories I suspect!! Happy 6th Anniversary T Day, Chrisx

da tabbies o trout towne said...

happy 6th, and here's to the next 6 !! safe travels to the kids; and I hope everyone had an AWESOME time :) ☺☺♥♥

Caty said...

Congratulations Elizabeth for this 6th Anniversary !! ♫ ♪ ♥ ♫ You ´re a GREAT hostess for sure, and I love these weekly meetings, they are just full of lovely time. Thank you very much !
Your table party is formidable !! this tag is Gorgeous !! love it !
I wish you a very Happy T-day !!
I´ll agree very much if you could contact me by e.mail, just to comment something. My e.mail address : khatthhyyie@hotmail.com Thank you !
I wish you a very nice afternoon, and send big big hugs. ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥
Caty

Let's Art Journal said...

Such fun tableware and a beautiful T Day tag! I love the splatters and wording that you used - perfect 😁. Thanks for being such a fabulous host and making TSFT such a very special and happy place! Many congratulations on your 6th Anniversary and Happy T Day wishes! Hugs, Jo x

RO said...

Congrats on 6 years of "T" Fun, and that frappuccino looks absolutely delicious with the whipped cream goodness! Hugs, RO

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Congratulations on hosting six years of T, BLeubeard and Elizabeth. It's such a wonderful gathering place. All the ladies are lovely, inspiring and thoughtful. What would we do without you? Thanks so much.

Happy T-day and Happy 6th to us! Eileen xx

Lowcarb team member said...

Certainly cause for celebration :)

All the best Jan

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That coffee does sound better than water, although I could use more water daily. I just started following your blog, so that I won't forget to link next week. Happy Belated Tuesday!