Friday, December 18, 2009

Full house, a spread in my Hands AB

This spread practically made itself. I found the image, made from a magazine cover, and cut out part of the title, then used it to cover the words from the cover that were left on the image after I cut it to size. I already had the background painted a few days ago, so all I had to do was find the Bicycle brand playing cards to compliment the image. I intentionally placed the cards slightly above the top of the pages, so they could be interactive.

3 thoughtful remarks:

Donna: said...

I never realized there were so many hand images before. You "deal" with them wonderfully.

Rachel said...

Hi there, i just wanted to let you know that you have won the poinsetta digi image from The Character Cafe blog hop. Please send me your email address so that i may send it to you. Thank you and Congratulations!!!
hugs,
Rachel

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

again I am Loving the colors and design of your spread! You just keep coming up with Hands spreads!!!
Amazing!!!
We are gearing up here in N VA for a monumental/historical snowfall, that is what the weather guessers are calling it already LOL
I Love snow, curious to see just what we get!
Happy Weekend to you!
oxo