Friday, December 26, 2008

I've been gifted with a Kreativ Blogger award

A few weeks ago (sadly, I admit), I was given the Kreativ Blogger Award by Sharon House, a talented artist who writes amazing stories about places in and around Victoria BC. She is also passionate about recycling, as am I. According to Sharon, the rules are that I must now name seven things I love, then find seven worthy blogs or bloggers and present them with this honor.

Seven things I love are (in no particular order of importance):

Spending time with my friend Joseph, especially in California
Talking to my art friends for hours and hours on the phone
Snuggling under a blanket on the couch with Bleubeard when it's snowy and cold outside
Vegetables of all shapes, colors, sizes, and flavors
Designing research models
Performing statistical analysis
Sharing my art through this blog

Well, I thought and thought and thought and decided I would give this Kreativ Blogger award to everyone who reads my blog on a regular basis. I have too many friends to single out just a few. If you read my blog on a daily or semi-daily basis, you deserve an after Christmas award anyway.

So, if you want to be a Kreativ Blogger, just copy the above .jpg, place it on your blog, leave your blog address in the comments, name seven things you love, and pass the award on to seven deserving followers of your blog. Then have a happy rest of the holidays!

0 thoughtful remarks: