Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've been ARTed

ART: Acts of Random Thoughtfulness. Some people call them RAKs, our Yahoo group calls them ART. So much classier! And I've been ARTed by the young lady who I keep saying is going to be a household name in the art world in the not too distant future: Kayla Fujimoto.
Kayla sent me an autographed copy of Cloth, Paper, Scissors. I got so excited when I saw the envelope, I nearly peed my pants (can I say that on my blog?). And when I opened it, I got even more excited, because right there, in front of God and everyone, was an autograph from Kayla. I can assure you, this will be worth a lot of money very soon. Kayla is one of the most talented artists I know. I can see I'm not alone, because she impressed Pokey Bolton, the author of the article, also. Click on the photo to see Pokey's introduction of Kayla to the art world.


Thank you beyond belief, Kayla.

0 thoughtful remarks: