Monday, June 17, 2019

T Stands For Bagatelle


This is my second time visiting Bagatelle Bakery and Cafe.

I was really looking forward to this.

I wanted to treat Sally to this wonderful brunch.  You can see the servers are fixing her fish at the moment.

I came for the bread.  The quiche and tabbouleh were mere icing on the cake.  My meal was $8.90 plus tax.

Sally got fish (included tartar sauce) and rice with a spring salad.   Her meal was $11.00 plus tax.  All prices are USD.

My water with lemon and wonderful various types of bread. I went back for seconds on breads, too.  Both savory and sweet, they were all great.

After we ate, Sally bought several desserts to take home.  She offered to buy me a dessert, but I passed.

I'll let you drool.




You can tell the big sellers that day by how many were left on the tray.

It's now time for you to share your own drink related post.  It can be gifts you received, photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, mail art, junk mail, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, as long as it in some way relates back to a drink, any drink.  Regardless, please share below and Bleubeard and I, along with the rest of the T gang will be by to visit.   Please link only your T post and not your blog in general.  Old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, not just on Tuesday and not just this year.

Don't forget to be thinking about your ATC you will exchange on July 16 when T Stands For Tuesday turns six.  Complete details in upcoming T Tuesday posts.





28 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your food looks great, especially the selection of bread, yummy. Sally's fish looks great, too. I had problems choosing at the bakery here this morning! Happy T Day, Valerie

johanna said...

yes, i AM drooling... everything looks so delicious here! seems to be a place to visit again:))
happy t-day and have a great week ♥

Lowcarb team member said...

Your meals look very good, and yes …
LOL! I certainly did drool over the desserts :)

All the best Jan

Divers and Sundry said...

It's Monday afternoon as I write this comment, and I'm feeling a bit peckish as a result of your photos. Everything looks delicious! Happy T Day :)

Susan Kane said...

The dessert display makes my mouth water, just by looking at the photos. Nice. Oh, so, nice.

Lisca said...

Oh yesss, I am drooling indeed! What lovely cakes!
The meal looks really delicious, especially the bread. I also liked the look of that fish. I can totally understand why you wanted to go back there.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

pearshapedcrafting said...

Taking a chance here that I will be able to make comments! This place really does appeal to me...the food looks tasty but even though we 're walking lot and my sugar levels are fine I refuse to look at the cakes....wel, maybe a peep! Hugs, Chris xx

Linda Kunsman said...

OMG- I AM drooling- and I think I just put on 5 pounds:):):) I would love either of your meals- and those breads and pastries-TDF!! Lastly- I cannot believe the prices! You could practically double those around the Northeast states. OK, off to have some dinner, thank you:) Happy T day!

Mia said...

Mmmmmmm! They look delicious!!!

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

The bread assortment at Bagatelle looks fabulous, Elizabeth! I would have bought one of those popular strawberry(?) rolled desserts too!

Happy T-day! Eileen xx

Sharon Madson said...

It always looks so good! I have to try it one of these days! Maybe we can go there! :)

Kate Yetter said...

Yes, I am drooling over those delicious looking desserts and gaining weight in the process. That was very nice of you to treat Sally. Both of your meals look yummy!
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

kathyinozarks said...

This restaurant looks like an awesome place to dine at again. a good thing I am needing gluten free-so I can't get tempted by those delicious looking treats. lol
Happy T Hugs Kathy

Rita said...

So many temptations! :)

Halle said...

You had me with cheesecake. YUM!!
Happy T day!

aussie aNNie said...

Looks lovely now how could you pass on desert? I always leave some space and go without the coffee just for a little desert...when whine for putting on weight.x

CJ Kennedy said...

Oh, pure heaven! I'm glad looking doesn't rack up calories. Happy T Day.

Meggymay said...

Oh my, its breakfast time here and i am thinking of cake. The meal looked yummy and the breads looked very inviting and tasty. However I don't think I could have passed the pastry counter, delicious.
It looked a really good place to dine out.
Happy T day wishes.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

It looks delicious. i love quiche and have been craving it. Time to make one I think. And how do you pick a dessert. I would have to think hard about that. Happy T day. Hugs-Erika

J said...

Hi Elizabeth, Your food looks delicious, I made a quiche last week, it was quite big so we had it for our dinner for two nights with salad.
What a lovely selection of cakes, We go to the Asian supermarket in Daly City for their cakes, especially the custard tarts.
Have a great week
Jan x

Sami said...

I like the name of the bakery :)
Both your brunches looked delicious. I would probably go for the chocolate hazelnut log.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

The food and desserts there look delicious. What a great place to go to. Happy T-Day Elizabeth!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

a trait I inherited from dad; we could both live on bread alone; regardless of the proverb !! I don't think there's a bread on the planet that I've found "bad" { unless of course the bread actually "went" bad } !!! ☺☺♥♥

froebelsternchen said...

A fantastic place to eat!Heatwave here, I am no longer at the PC, simply too hot!

Caty said...

Bagatelle is a nice place to have coffee and cakes !! Difficult to chose one !
Happy T-day !!
and very nice Wednesday!
Big hugs, Caty

Let's Art Journal said...

You found a fabulous place to eat! I like the look of the quiche it looks so yummy 😀. Glad you both had a lovely time and enjoyed your meals, I think I may have joined Sally with a dessert too ...lol 😉. Sending you happy T Day wishes! Jo x

RO said...

Not a cheeseburger in sight, but it looks like this place has lots of goodies for me to try. Cheesecake and fruit tarts look amazingly yummy, and I'd even go in with some of the fish. Glad you guys had a good time, and thanks for all these delectable pics! Hugs, RO

Marfi-topia said...

the food looks delicious and the prices are so reasonable!
My mouth began the drooling process right on cue! lol!!!
I really, really, really want that chocolate hazelnut log :O