Monday, June 25, 2018

T Stands For Week 257 leading up to the anniversary party


+++PLEASE READ+++
Since some of you are confused about our upcoming anniversary party, I just want you to know, this is week 257, and our anniversary is in three weeks which is week 260.  At that time, you will either write your name AND the country in which you live in the event you want to partake in the ATC swap, which I hope you will, OR you will only link your name without a country after it if you don't want to swap an ATC.    

I have decided I will assign partners that same week, so I will let you know who your ATC partner is ON YOUR BLOG, not mine.  However, it will be WEDNESDAY before I assign your partner, because I want to do this randomly, and not miss anyone who might post late in the day.  It will be up to each of you to notify your swap partner to get her/his snail mail address.

As many of you know, I cannot figure a way to remove your name and link from Mr. Linky.   Seems you can't either.  For Week 260 ONLY, we will use Inlinkz.  They give you the option to remove your link and re-enter it in the event you make a mistake.  Just look for the little trash can that will appear next to your name in case you need to use it.  

If you have any questions, today is the day to ask.  If something is not clear, please ask in comments.  Remember, this is Week 257 and we celebrate our anniversary during Week 260.

Because this is an extra long post with mostly words, here is something from Pexels you might like.

Since this is the final week in June, please don't forget to choose your favorite Second on the 2nd.  It's going to be a busy day, with T late in the afternoon, too.

I just learned after this post went live, that a funeral I thought was going to be on Wednesday, is actually happening Tuesday instead.  Therefore, if you post early this evening, I will be by to visit.  If not, I am off to bed early and will be gone most of the day tomorrow (Tuesday).  Don't fret, though.  I'll be by as fast as my gimpy keyboard and slow internet will allow once I'm home.




Please don't forget to check the Accept box before pressing Enter.

23 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for the info again. Happy T Day, Valerie

Meggymay said...

Thank you for the information updates. The next three weeks will pass so quickly. You are so organised already.
I loved today's photos, especially the one with the cuppa and the coffee beans.
Thank you for the idea to smoke some salmon, that sounds quite delicious.
Happy T day wishes.
Yvonne xx
p's' I think Susi has added my post to AJJ, thank you for the offer to do it for me, I still cannot get to AJJ.

jinxxxygirl said...

You have cleared it up for me beautifully Elizabeth... I know my confusion stemmed from when you called the day we post our country next to our name as the 'Party' day... and my brain is thinking the day we reveal what we made and what we received as being the actual 'party ' day.. But i 'get it' now..lol I'm sure it would all come out in the wash any way.. Happy T day! Hugs! deb

Linda Kunsman said...

Thank you for taking the time to host and clarify the special event Elizabeth. Great coffee photos for T day!

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm not being artistic at all since the concussion and haven't even been getting out. I do look forward to seeing posts about the treasures folks exchange :)

Happy T Tuesday!

CJ Kennedy said...

My Eldest would love the image of the coffee bean heart. I'm looking forward to the T Day anniversary. Happy T Day!

Lisca said...

Lovely photos, especially the second one as we can all visualize ourselves with a cup of something in front of the laptop or computer, dreaming away....
It's good to be back.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Look forward to being a fly on the wall and seeing everyone anniversary creations. What a marvellous blogging achievement Elizabeth.
Happy T Day..
Creative wishes Tracey x

Mia said...

Elizabeth, I would love to participate. Looking forward to week 260.
I love the beautiful photo with the coffee beans heart. Kisses, my friend.

Kate Yetter said...

I love the artsy beverage photos. The coffee beans in a heart is very cool. I understand the anniversary party now ;) Thanks for clarifying. Sorry to hear about the funeral.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Halle said...

Hello...I made it. I'll catch up with you separately but you can read a bit of my crazy tale today.
Happy T day!

Let's Art Journal said...

Such fabulous photos for T Day this week! I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone's anniversary ATCs too, thanks for being such a wonderful 😁. Sending you happy T Tuesday wishes! J 😊 x

RO said...

Love how organized you are, and appreciate you explaining how it all works. I'm sorry, and know today may be a rough one before, during and after the funeral and wish you well. Sending some hugs your way! RO

Dianne said...

haha...love the coffee and coffee beans heart!

Sorry you will be attending a funeral. Hope it will be a 'celebration of life' in addition to mourning a loss. We'll be here when you get back.

Take care dear friend ♥

Jeanie said...

Fun graphics here. It's a lot of work coordinating these things. Good for you!

Jeanie said...

I just reread the part about the funeral. I'm so sorry, Elizabeth.

Carol said...

Happy T Day Elizabeth!!!!

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm sorry for your loss :(

Our new router is making each page I try to load molasses-slow. It may take days to visit everybody unless The Husband can figure out a fix. Frustrating!

froebelsternchen said...

I am sorry to hear about the funeral E.! Always a sad event!
Thank you for the updated informations! You are just so well organized always! GREAT!
Happy T-Day my friend and Co.- Admin!
Hugs, Susi

pearshapedcrafting said...

Thanks for such clear information - three weeks is going to whizz by so I had best get started! Sorry to hear that you are attending a funeral! Hugs, Chrisx ps I will be having a catch up....soon!!

Sharon Madson said...

I am so sorry you have a funeral to go to. So, I think that I understand about the anniversary party. I will link up and put my country if I want to swap. Thanks for explaining.

My name is Erika. said...

I've noticed as I am finally commenting on some blogs your comment saying that you had a stressful day. Hope you are OK. Hugs-Erika

Sami said...

Sorry to hear about the funeral you have to go to.