Monday, July 16, 2018

T Stands For Year 5 Celebration


+ + Please read this before you add your link + +

Rules for playing at T Stands For Tuesday today.

Everyone who has been around my blog knows I hate rules.  But today there are rules.  Due to an overwhelming majority, we aren't using the Pay It Forward program this year to exchange ATCs.  Instead we will exchange within our country where we receive our mail.  Most of us will be from (USA) or (UK).  However, there will be some from other countries.  I'm not sure how to delineate Austria from Australia in two or three letters, but I know there are people having T with us from Germany (GER), Spain (SP), and possibly Greece (GR).  If in doubt, spell out the entire country, please.

When you add your link IF YOU ARE EXCHANGING an ATC, first add your name, then the country where you receive your mail in parentheses.  Example:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth (USA)

At 11:55 pm CDT on July 17, I will close the T posts and no one will be allowed to join the party after that.  That means you have 32 hours in which to leave your link. 

IF YOU ARE EXCHANGING an ATC, I will pair you with someone from the country where you receive your mail.  I will notify both recipients on YOUR BLOGS, then it is up to each of you to notify your ATC partner.

Today only, we will use Inlinkz because you will have the ability to remove your name in case you made a mistake.  Just click on the trashcan next to your name, then reenter the correct information.

IF YOU ARE NOT EXCHANGING an ATC, simply leave your name linked to your T post. 

I sincerely hope there are many T players who will join the ATC exchange.  I did this because this will keep the cost of postage to a minimum and encourage more of you to participate.

Now let's party.

I had planned to bring out the noise blowers and party hat, but I was lucky just to get this post together before T time.


I want to thank Darla for this guest check napkin she sent me late last year.   I was so glad I saved it and knew exactly where it was.  I'm not sure you can tell, but there's an ATC under the guest check.

I'm waiting on the water to boil so I can join everyone celebrating the T party.  Then I will switch to coffee that contains half and half (called single cream in the UK) to finish out the party and meal.

Now it's your turn to share your T party entry this week.  When you link, Bleubeard, the T gang, and I will be by to visit.







25 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Happy Birthday. Tried to link but this seems to be the missing link! Have a fun day, Valerie

Valerie-Jael said...

The link turned up after a while!

johanna said...

" It's astounding;
Time is fleeting" ... let´s celebrate!! thanks for being such a wonderful host for fife years now!! xox

CJ Kennedy said...

Looking forward to the ATC exchange and linking up when I return home on Tues. Also if you need extras, I don’t mind exchanging outside of USA. Happy T Day

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Last minute or not, you've pulled it together beautifully once again, dear Elizabeth. Thank you for all you do for us. Love the napkin from Darla.

Happy 5th anniversary! And Happy T-day! Hugs, Eileen

Meggymay said...

Thank you for all the work you do for us. I haven't been here since you began this gathering but I felt very welcome from my very first time here. You are an awesome host .
I love the party plates and cups and am very happy to join in the celebrations.
Happy 5th Anniversary and T day wishes.
Yvonne xx

Lisca said...

Happy anniversary! And than you so much for throwing the T party faithfully every week. I haven't been visiting for the whole five years, but it has been a few years now.
A very happy, very special T-Day!
Lisca

Linda Kunsman said...

happy birthday/anniversary!!! SO happy to have connected with you and the T gang a few years ago thru my friend Patty. I so look forward to coming here and visiting the peeps that link up. Such varied posts and interests:) You sure are ready for the party- so festive! Thank you for all you do in keeping up par excellence with your job as hostess for T Day and other blogs as well as your own daily musings. Happy T day!!!

PS- I am happy to mail overseas if you need someone:)

Sharon Madson said...

Happy Birthday! :) I had a little trouble linking and deleted and did it again and the second time left off the parentheses. Hope that is ok.
Looks like even though hurried you are ready for us at the party! Wheeee! ;)

aussie aNNie said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and get well.xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

As you know I'm here to say Hi and wish you a very Happy Anniversary on your 5th T(Birth)day Elizabeth. I've watched, visited and enjoyed those T Day posts, such a lovely way to connect with others around the world.
Continue the fabulous work, i'm off to visit those I know enjoy each Tuesday.
Get well Hugs Tracey xx

Sami said...

Happy 5th Tuesday today celebrations.
Love the guest check napkin, very original.
Hope you're feeling a little better Elizabeth.

froebelsternchen said...

Happy Anniversary dear Elizabeth! You put this celebration post so beautiful together! I am very happy about your friendship, your blog and your joyful T-Days! It is a lot of work what you do here!
Thank you very much! ♥♥♥
I don't mind sending to USA as I already have mentioned!
Hope you feel better my friend! Take good care of you furthermore!
Hugs, Susi

My name is Erika. said...

Happy 5 years! Hurrah. That is exciting and I hope we have another 5 years of T day. :) You are festive and ready and I do love the napkin. You were really smart to save it and even smarter to know where it was to today's party! Hope it's a good one. Hugs-Erika

J said...

Happy Anniversary, well done, hope you have a lovely day to celebrate.
Hope you are feeling better, it's always awful being ill in summer when it's so hot
Have a great week
Jan

Kate Yetter said...

A wonderful thing to celebrate! Happy 5 years. I love that unique guest napkin. Very fun! I am looking forward too playing along with the atc swap this year.
Happy tea Day!
Kate

jinxxxygirl said...

Happy Anniversary Elizabeth!!!

I reread the post twice to see where you say you are not feeling well but i just don't see it... somehow everyone knows you are under the weather though..lol Hope you feel better soon.. I think i've been here for maybe half the 5 years and i have enjoyed every T day! You are a wonderful host who has gathered to her a fantastic ,eclectic group of ladies that i so enjoy visiting with every week.. Thank you so very much... With blogs disappearing right before our eyes i'm so very thankful to have this gathering to come to.. Hugs! deb

Jeanie said...

Happy anniversary! This post suits to a T!

Sandra Cox said...

Happy Anniversary.
Are you feeling better?

Dianne said...

Congratulations on your Anniversary! wish I could party with you in person, and share some tea (or coffee) and maybe even pastries, admire your antiques and rocking horses, and play with some mixed media. what fun we could have! I will just have to be satisfied with waving hello from afar...(about 13 hours away by car?!) you never know...wink...I might turn up on your doorstep some day!lol. have a fabulous week!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Not sure whether this is an Anniversary or a Birthday but I do know that you are an excellent host and I love visiting here! I'll wait for the coffee once you have poured all the teas and if I could I would bring some scones!! Hope you are feeling better! Happy T Day! Chrisxx

Divers and Sundry said...

Happy Anniversary! and I hope you are up for many another year. I've "met" such fun people and had so many enjoyable interactions and even made a couple of new FB friends through this weekly event. Thank you!

Let's Art Journal said...

Many congratulations! It's amazing to think that you have been hosting T Stands for Tuesday for 5 years, thanks so much for all your hard work and it is such a delight to join you and the rest of the T Gang every Tuesday 😁. Sending you very Happy T Tuesday wishes! J 😊 x

RO said...

Well you did it Dear Elizabeth! Keeping up with us and your posts for 5 years is commendable and so fun. I'm so thrilled that I've met you, learned so much and seen so many great pics. Congrats and kudos! Hugs...RO

Mia said...

Happy anniversary, Elizabeth. I am still on vacation but I am coming back on Sunday 23rd of July. I am in, my friend. Count me too!!! Greece is participating!!! Kisses!!!