Monday, March 19, 2018

365 Art Challenge: Week 11


Here are my collages for Week 11.  This 365 something project was created in part and hosted by Hanna at iHanna.

In case you missed them, here are the cards I made for Week 10.  As many of you probably know by now, I post every Monday morning for the previous week.  All of my collages are 4" X 4" (10,16 cm X 10,16 cm).

Circle of confusion
In the palm of my hand
I've got an endless summer

Crossing the line

Longitude and Latitude

Teaching math in the southwest
Green with envy
Thanks beyond belief for joining me today.  If you are playing in Hanna's 365 Something project, please let me know and I will be by to see what you are making.  Please let me know if you like any of these.  As always, I am very grateful for your continued support of my art. 


16 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful collages, my fave today is 'in the palm of my hand'. Have a good week! Valerie

Dortesjs said...

This is great collages, much love

My name is Erika. said...

You do know how to title your collages. They are always so clever! Loving your collages too. As usual, how do you pick a favorite? These are all great my dear. happy new week. Hugs-Erik

froebelsternchen said...

You are so clever in finding appropriate titles for your collage artwork - I take the *teaching math in the southwest* as my favoroute this week Elizabeth! Hope your week stars good and I also hope that my rain thoughts for Wichita brought some moisture meanwhile!
Have a beautiful Monday dear Ms.Dr.E.!
Hugs, Susi

CJ Kennedy said...

These are so fun. I'm wishing for an endless summer instead of the endless winter we seem to be having. More snow mid-week.

pearshapedcrafting said...

I do look forward to your Monday posts! Your collages always make me smile!Circle of confusion is me at the moment but love the composition of Teaching Math in the south west! Hugs,Chrisxx

RO said...

Great collages as always, but I think my fave is crossing the line. Something about those colors speak to me. I also like the green lima beans, which are making me hungry. (lol) Happy Monday and Hugs...RO

Jeanie said...

Oh wow! Green with Envy! How great is that! Love it!

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

These were so interesting. I found "In the Palm of My Hand" and "Endless Summer" especially lovely. I could actually frame those and look at them often.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

really like; crossing the line and green with envy in this post Elizabeth; great play on words and use of your art ~~~ ☺☺♥♥ !!!

Meggymay said...

A super collection of small collages, I loved the Green with envy, you always have wonderful titles for them.
Yvonne xx

sheila 77 said...

You are having fun with these collages, I think. I love this square format.
I really like the abstractness of the design in the first and the little palm tree in the second. "Endless Summer" is pretty good too. OK, I like them all.

Cindy McMath said...

Another great week of collage Elizabeth! I especially love the Circle of Confusion (I’m sure you would guess that). But they are all lovely, and as always I love your clever titles.

craftytrog said...

I do love your collages Elizabeth! All are fabulous! xx

Divers and Sundry said...

I continue to be fascinated by the 4x4 format. Today my favorites are "Circle of Confusion" and "Teaching Math in the Southwest". Delightful, these collages :)

Marfi-topia said...

lots of goodies here..I love the endless summer one the most..great colors on that!