Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday wonders: Orchids


My friend Helen at Stamping by H and Photos by H has shown some incredible photos of the Thailand themed Orchid Festival at Kew Gardens in London.  Her photos are always over the top, and I suspect the ones I found on Pexels won't begin to compare to hers.  But here are orchids as inspired by Helen and her latest trips to Kew Gardens.




















I hope you enjoyed this look at orchids today.  Please remember, YOU and YOUR BLOG might inspire my next Wednesday wonders.  Thanks for visiting today.  I'm really grateful for your visit.

20 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful orchid photos, thanks for sharing. Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

These photos are wonderful -
Orchids are so beautiful!
Thanks for all the uplifting color and beauty in this post! Happy Wednesday Elizabeth!
Have a lovely Day Ms Co-Admin!♥

Helen said...

glad the trip inspired you to find these gorgeous pictures. am going back again on Saturday, all being well.

My name is Erika. said...

These are sure beautiful and I really want to go to an arboretum o in indoor garden to see some blooms right now. Your photos have inspired me to look for one to maybe visit next week. :) I think many of us need some green and blooming right now. :) Happy Day. Hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

the orchids are beautiful, and making me think of Summer. Fortunately, temps will feel a little like Summer today before sleet and snow arrive tomorrow. Weird weather. Enjoy your day

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning,oh Wow the orchids are gorgeous thanks for sharing
we woke up to ice this morning-did you get ice too?Happy Wednesday

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks for a look at some really beautiful, inspiring orchids! I just may go bead some. :)

Sami said...

Orchids are so exquisite. I was given a small pot with tiny orchid flowers but they fell off a few days later and sadly haven't grown back.

Jeanie said...

These are lovely. They always have an orchid show here at MSU but I've never been. I think maybe I should!

Sandra Cox said...

These are beautiful indeed, dear Elizabeth.
Have you seen the blue ones?

Divers and Sundry said...

I wish my orchid would bloom. I'll just look at your photos instead ;)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

thanx for sharing Elizabeth; the flowers themselves and the photos are awesome !! ☺♥

Dortesjs said...

waue inspirering..love orchids

Meggymay said...

Stunning orchids in these photos. They will brighten everyones day.
Yvonne xx

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Gorgeous photos, Elizabeth. You've inspired me to do more orchidsin my planner ;-)

Sharon Madson said...

These are all gorgeous! Love the colors and close ups. Stay warm and stay in! Happy Wednesday!

Let's Art Journal said...

Such beautiful images! The bright colours of the orchids are wonderful and so cheery 😁. Enjoy the rest of your week! J 😊

Marfi-topia said...

such gorgeous images!
Hope you're doing well.

pearshapedcrafting said...

These have really cheered me up Elizabeth! I am always amazed just how varied the patterns and shapes are of these beautiful blooms! Chrisx

Kate Yetter said...

Gorgeous photos! I just love orchids and I can't wait till mine blooms again.
Kate