Monday, May 1, 2017

T Stands For A Second Look


If you are looking for Second on the 2nd, it will be is the next post up.  If your T post is also your Second on the 2nd post, please, please link both places.

Tea Tuesday: Legends

(excerpt from May 7, 2013)

For T this week, I'm sharing a post I published in 2013, before I hosted T Stands For Tuesday.  The complete post will be on my Second on the 2nd entry, which goes live at midnight my time (6 am European time).

Here I'm enjoying a wonderful baked potato from the potato and salad bar at Legends, the first time my friend Sally and I visited there.  Drinks were water and coffee, included with the buffet.

Now it's your turn to show us your T entry this week.  The rules are extremely simple.  Your drink related post may be anything from a photo of a glass, cup, or mug, to an actual drink.  You may choose to share a sketch or a digital, hybrid, or traditional page in your scrapbook, art journal, or altered book.  Maybe you'd prefer to share a tag, or wow us with your photography.  You might choose a postcard or decorated card.  You might even draw an image on a used tea bag.  Or perhaps you prefer to review a place you visited, a movie, or book.  It makes no difference as long as it's drink related.  And don't forget that the more unique and outside the box it is, the better we like it.  Please tie it back here, and please link only to your T post, not your entire blog.  When you link, Bleubeard, the T gang, and I will be by to visit.   Bleubeard would also like to remind you that your photos may be taken any time, even months or years ago, if you choose.


17 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your food looks great! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

johanna said...

your baked potatoe gives me an idea for lunch tomorrow:)
happy t-day!!

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

I've been craving carbs lately, so that meal looks very tempting to me.

Happy T-Day, Elizabeth! Thanks for hosting another lovely T-party :D Hugs, Eileen

chrissie said...

Happy T Day Elizabeth. The food looks terrific and nice to know the drinks are free with the buffet

Love Chrissie xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, that's one big baked potato and I bet it was delicious especially if it's topped with sourcream - yum! Happy T Day! J :-)

Meggymay said...

I like the look of this meal Elizabeth, jacket potatoes are a favourite of mine.
I have had a lovely catch up read of all the posts of your I missed this past week while we were away. The salmon looked delicious.
Happy T day.
Yvonne xx

CJ Kennedy said...

That looks soooo good.

Lisca said...

That looks very inviting that baked potato. We call it a jacket potato and when I bought my combi microwave, one of my criteria was that it should do a really good jacket potato. And it does! A combination of hot oven, grill and microwave to get the centre cooked. Perfect.
I'll try to do a second on the second but I have a very hectic day so I don't know....
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

jinxxxygirl said...

I LOVE a good salad bar Elizabeth and this looks yummy!!! Thank you so much for hosting T stands for Tuesday.. i sure do look forward to our visits each week... Hugs! deb

My name is Erika. said...

I could go for a nice bake potato and sour cream right now after seeing this post. I haven't had one in ages. Throw in a big green salad and I would be happy. :) Can't wait to see the rest of the post in the moring. Hugs-Erika

Sami said...

I enjoy baked potato with sour cream, but haven't eaten one for ages. Somehow not something I usually cook at home.
Have a nice week Elizabeth.

kathyinozarks said...

Happy T Day Elizabeth

pearshapedcrafting said...

Trust me Elizabeth……. I have linked to the wrong post before linking to this one!! Hope to be back later with a 2nd post!!! Baked potatoes are a favourite with us when we are out too! Hugs, Chrisx

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Joining you for the first time, I had a wonderful drink while on vacation. Thanks for hosting the link up!

Halle said...

Yum! I love baked potatoes! I don't make them very often but do enjoy having them out...especially the ones at Red Lobster.
Happy T day!

Dianne said...

Ummmm....that looks so good! loaded baked potatoes....and we've discovered that fat free Greek yogurt works as a healthy substitute for sour cream. It's gotten cold again here in Ohio, so hot potatoes sound really good right now. I'm actually making stew today! I'm off to a DR. appointment, but will be back to visit everyone later. Hope you saw my comment about Fake Journal images on previous post...thanks for your kind words and enthusiasm! hugs! ♥

Jeanie said...

Looks delish. I can have baked potato, actually, during recuperation as long as I don't load it with anything other than salsa. I might have to do it this unseasonably cold day!