Monday, June 1, 2015

T Stands For Tuesday, even though it goes live on Monday

Please don't forget that Second on the 2nd will appear at midnight CDT (-5:00 GMT), so there will definitely be two Tuesday posts this week.  This one is all about T Stands For Tuesday, and I suspect the other will also revolve around tea!  However, your Second on the 2nd post can be about anything you have shown in the past on your blog.


This week I'm trying to finally photograph one of three lovely tins my dear friend Annette (Voodoo Vixen) sent me.  I tried before with my old camera and you couldn't even make out the tin, much less what was on it!

This is London Tea and what's more appropriate

than the London bus.  Here is the front and left side

and this is the front and the right side.   Isn't it adorable?  So much so, I forgot to show a drink, focusing on my photography skills (or lack thereof) instead.

Now it's time to share your favorite drink related post, whether it's art, a movie, a book, photos, or a cup or mug.  Regardless, share below, then Bleubeard, the T gang, and I will be by to visit.  Squiggles is still not ready to be social.


15 thoughtful remarks:

TwinkleToes2day said...

What a cute wee tin. Happy T Day Elizabeth :o))

Divers and Sundry said...

I love that cute tin! It seems like tea used to come in tins more often than it does now. I used to save them and turn them into rhythm shakers for the kids. Fun!

I'll be back tomorrow to link my post when I publish it. See you again then :)

Linda Kunsman said...

How I love that sweet tin-especially since I fell in love with London-AND the English accent - many years ago:) And finally, I have now become a follower after not "getting it" after a few attempts! Wishing you a happy T day- and I'll be seeing you at SOC now too.

Halle said...

What a cute little tin! Isn't it great to have a good camera now!!

Carol said...

Love the tin!!! A good camera makes all the difference in the world ♥

Bridget Larsen said...

I love those tea tins, we have a few here that are absolutely gorgeous, I shall show them someday now that my teapot showing has ended LOL
Bridget #6

johanna said...

i do collect those Little tins, too... they are so addicting. (heaven help - what do i NOT collect;)?)

~*~Patty S said...

That is a great little tin and so English for sure.
I have some fond memories of a few rides in the top of a double decker bus in London = Fun times!
Happy T Day E and Happy June...
oxo

Darla said...

That is a special tin for sure. Really colorful

Darla

Krisha said...

What an adorable tea tin and a treasure for sure. I admit that I am a tin keeper, there is just something about tins that fascinate me. I have even bought a few at antique stores. Not only are they cute/pretty but they HOLD things!! LOL

Girls will be here any minute so must keep this short.....grin I will show them all the comments about their crayon art. It was a fun day and I'm looking forward to today and more adventures. *grin*
I had forgotten how much 8 year olds giggle!!

Happy T-day

jinxxxygirl said...

Well it was easy to imagine a drink sitting there on the table with that lovely tin Elizabeth. Aaaww tell Squiggles we don't bite! Happy Tday! Hugs! deb

Rita said...

I am back! Still sick, but not as badly.
Cute tea tin! You'll have to save that one for sure. :)
Happy T-Day! I will try to get around to everybody this week.

Dianne said...

Better late than never...decided I had to do a new mug drawing for T today...! Sweet tea tin you've shared...those double-decker buses the Brits have are kind of amazing. classic! perfect for a tea tin...

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Love these little decorated tins! I combined my two posts today due to lack of time and interesting subjects, LOL!

Denise Price said...

That tin is sooo cute. I would totally drive it around the table and make vroom vroom noises. :)

I don't think I'm going to get a post up today, but I wanted to pop by and say hi.