Last week I shared words given me by a friend who pointed out they could be used when a fresh description of a few common words was needed. This is the second half of the list.
11. MISTY: How golfers create divots
12. PARADOX: Two physicians
13. PARASITES: What you see from the top of the Eiffel Tower
14. PHARMACIST: A helper on the farm
15. POLARIZE: What penguins see with
16. PRIMATE: Removing your spouse from in front of the TV
17. RELIEF: What trees do in the spring
18. RUBBERNECK: What you do to relax your wife
19. SELFISH: What the owner of a seafood store does
20. SUDAFED: Brought litigation against a government official
Please don't forget to visit Annie at A Stitch in Time for links from like minded folk that will help you start the weekend off with even more smiles.