Sunday, June 1, 2014

May and June, 2014 in my never ending calendar

Today I'm once again inspired by Kate, our host at The Kathryn Wheel.  I'm not sure when the link will go up, but I'm ready, especially since I'm not on Facebook or Flickr.

When I showed the blank page last month, my dear friend Voodoo Vixen (AKA Annette to her friends) suggested I make a May Pole and connect streamers to some of the more important dates.  I took Annette's advice and found some scrapbook paper that sort of  (ie: use your imagination) reminded me of a pole.  I turned it into my May Pole, but when I decided what dates to add the streamers to, I found the wording was obliterated in the squares.  So I picked a few dates that were close to the pole, instead.  I hope you can tell how much Annette inspired me.

I hope I get some inspirational thoughts (or advice) throughout the month of June, because this one is quite blank at the moment.  It appears I didn't do a very good job of centering it on the scanner, either.

Please don't forget to visit Kate for other bloggers who choose this medium to show their monthly calendars, too.  They appreciate it as much as I do.

3 thoughtful remarks:

Kyla said...

Great idea with the may pole. My WOYWW desk at the crop was my background pages for June 365 ....but they are still not finished!

Kyla

Linda Kunsman said...

Love the maypole:) Knowing you your calendar will fill out beautifully!

thekathrynwheel said...

I'm so happy that you are still doing this challenge! Very late getting round to visiting but I'm so happy to be here (finally!) Love the maypole idea :-) The link for July is now up (I'm on time for once!) Thanks for being such a great part of this challenge x