Sunday, January 2, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Swap, Day 8

Wow, I can't believe we are 3/4 of the way through this lovely swap already. Where has the time gone?


Today's package came from Marilyn Morrison. It was wrapped in a festive Christmas wrap that conjured up childhood memories and gifts.


Inside was a hand drawn beauty with eight bottles of milk signifying 8 Maids a' Milking. To my knowledge, Marilyn doesn't have a blog, but if I learn differently, I'll add a link. This is Marilyn's first swap with me, and I think she did an awesome job.

I'll be back later with a Silent Sunday that is reminiscent of some of the things I did in 2010. It's amazing to see how some photos are so much clearer and better than others. I know I need a better camera, so I'm putting that on my Christmas list for 2011!

3 thoughtful remarks:

Darla said...

Clever representation for "12 maids a milking". What is going to happen to this whole collection? Does it become a book or in some other way get organized together?

Darla

Dianne said...

a great way to extend the Christmas gift opening...such fun swap pages too...yes, will these swap pages become a book? I have a bad habit of taking a long time to get swaps actually assembled into the final product after they've arrived. would be interested to see what you come up with. have fun!

donnalouiserodgers said...

Hello, Happy new year,

will be back later to see your Silent Sunday

Dx