Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Advent Calendar Day Fourteen

Did you think I had forgotten the advent calendar for today? I almost did, because I've been in the studio making Christmas cards and the beginnings of a few gifts.


Today is Day 14 in the advent calendar countdown that I made using jewelry boxes. These letters are vinyl.


Inside is a bottle cap, a bit of rick rack, and a piece of blue wire that holds the pieces to the foam in the box. I hope you are having a great day 14 of the 25 days of December.

2 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Hello busy girl!

I wanted to come by...see what you're up to...and thank you for your sweet comment!

yes, I really love it too when function meets pretty!

have yourself a great night!

ciao bella




Creative CArmelinA

Unknown said...

I love the bottle cap- so festive! lucked into a HUGE bag a vintage caps a couple of years ago which I paid all of $2.00 for, and I love seeing things other people have done with them! I used mine to cover the top of a blue bird house......