Saturday, May 8, 2010

And the winner is . . .

I did the math. 69 comments plus 159 followers equal 228 entries.

The math was the easy part. Copying all those cute little icons, printing them, and assigning numbers to them, that was time consuming. I won't do that again. After all, that's why I have those numbers opposite comments on my blog! But it is finally done and the winner is:




Number 62, The Paper Artist who wrote: What a generous giveaway. Love #1. Plse add my name to the pot. I'm now a follower, to. Email in profile.

I'm off to let The Paper Artist know s/he has won.

For those of you who need some altered art early in the morning (before I can take photos of my gifties I got last week, or find a blog for the day, here is something I got yesterday. I love, love, love it, Halle.

1 thoughtful remarks:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

As I was reading i thought wait a minute? There is a number by each name and you can use a random # generator!!!!! Then I saw you came to that realization HA! Good to know you are soooo honest and fair