Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hand book homework

Here are two more pages in my Hands book. The background was made using a credit card. The book is too large to scan all at once, so this is the left page. I "freehanded" the hands and hope I get better at it soon. The stamp is my new one that Kathy picked up with a 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby. I know how she loves to shop, so it was perfect for her to just pop in one day and pick it up for me. Thanks dear friend.
Over on ABC we have been talking about bird feathers and how you could go to jail for using them in your art, or even picking them up. That was the inspiration behind my little bit of humor.

Why four years? I have no idea what the punishment is, but it matched the four stamped birds.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Mary said...

Elizabeth, I love your hands book. You are so very creative. What a wonderful idea.

Mary