Sunday, August 16, 2026

If it's Sunday, it's Rocking Horses

 

It's time to unveil a few more rocking horses.  I'm also joining Nicole for Sunday in the Art Room or SITAR, and Gillena with Sunday Smiles.  

Today we're in my guest bedroom, 
 
where  over 100 rocking horses live.

Right now, I want to show three pillows, starting with this beauty created by a dear friend.
 
I picked this one up one year at a Christmas craft show.
 
I'm not sure where I got this one, but I like how it feels early Americana.
 
Thanks for visiting today.  Also, please join me at 
 
 and  

 

14 thoughtful remarks:

Gillena Cox said...

Your rocking horses are adorable
Happy Sunday
Thanks for linking to SundaySmiles

Much love

Iris Flavia said...

I bet your guests rock softly into the sweetest dreams! I have the stripey tiger on my chest at night. We all need someone, right?

My name is Erika. said...

Your guess bedroom looks like it could be a rocking horse museum. :) Nice pillows. And I'm really interested to the one standing up near the head of the bed too. Hopefully next Sunday we'll get a close up. have a super day. hugs-Erika

Jenn Jilks said...

A lovely collection!

Tom said...

...keep rocking, Elizabeth!

carol l mck said...

wow! Divine rocking horses and so creative ~ Hugs ^_^

https://anartistreflects.com

Jeanie said...

I love that you have such a fun, diverse collection!

CJ Kennedy said...

Lovely. I love the stuffed one in the middle of the bed, and I'm intrigued by the old-fashioned, candlestick telephone. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

DVArtist said...

Oh, you have such a nice collection. I like the horses on your night stand and the old phone too. Lovely post. Thank you for sharing with SITAR and have a nice Sunday.

The Happy Whisk said...

Excellent collection!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

I like the one at the bottom left !!! ♥♥☺☺

bleu N squiggles eye hope ewe iz due in well =^..^=

Fundy Blue said...

How fun for your guests, Elizabeth. These are so much fun!

Lowcarb team member said...

So happy it's Sunday and you are sharing your lovely rocking horses.
My good wishes.

All the best Jan

Christine said...

Very nice ones