I almost didn't join SITAR and Sunday Smiles today. Friday I went to breakfast with friends and got horribly sick. I thought it was food poisoning, but no one else got sick. I'm still under the weather and will be in bed or in the loo most of the day.
It's time to share another of my rockers. There's also a sneak peek. Today I'm joining Nicole for Sunday in the Art Room or SITAR, and Gillena with Sunday Smiles.
Here's a sneak peek at the other two windows in my guest bedroom. At one time, this was a genuine guest bedroom. Now it's a place to store my rocking horses and a few of my altered books. I'll show them up close and personal soon.Thanks for visiting Bleubeard and me today. Please join me at
and 



11 thoughtful remarks:
Your rocking deer is marverllous
Happy Sunday
Thanks for linking to SundaySmiles
Much love
And why not a deer - I have a rocking moose :-) Big Niece rode it at age two (she now 16) and I still have it!
The rocking deer is amazing, we love it! Hope you're feeling better soon, sending oodles of purrs! 😻🐾😻🐾😻
...I have a collection of collections, When people know that you things, they gift you things!
so sorry you got sick
seems to be a lot of that going around E;izabeth...feel better soon... bleu N squiggles, may bee ewe shuld bee good two day....may bee !! ☺☺♥♥
Ohhh I really like this rocking deer. I'm wondering what it is made of. Silver? Pewter? It's very nice. It doesn't surprise me at all that you have rocking horse clothes. LOL That's perfect for you. Thank you for sharing with SITAR and have a lovely day.
That silvery one is so pretty! I like it a lot!
I like your rocking horse deer.
Hope you feel better soon.
All the best Jan
So sorry you got sick. Hope you feel better soon. Take it easy.
The rocking deer is stunning. I hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment