Pages

▼

Friday, July 17, 2026

Friday Smiles

 

It seems we can't get enough of Vince the sign guy (Vince Rozmiarek).  We love his puns, his double entendres, and his play on words.  Here are a few more of his wisdoms. 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs  

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs   

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs  

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs   

Thanks for visiting. Surely you know by now, there would have to be a cat in the final sign.  I am incredibly grateful you dropped by.  I think this is a good place to stop.  As long as Vince keeps creating them, I'll show them.  

 

 

8 comments:

  1. keep smiling and keep US smiling with all the smile images

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn´t know I was an opera singer ;-)
    I thought I was a copy of Beaker! Made by Siemens mobility.
    Fun ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Vince is a mighty prolific fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need a Vince the sign guy in our lives, we'd wake up with a smile on our faces 365 !! So funny, thanks for the share Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great collection here, thank you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.