Pages

▼

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Monday Murals: Be-You-Tiful

 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 11:01 a.m. my time today.    

This is an extremely long mural.

I couldn't get it all in one photo and because it was on a very busy street, I couldn't stand in the middle or across the street without cars in the photos.

Lots of wonderful positive thoughts.

I absolutely love the rainbow effect.  Although it definitely wasn't intentional, after I added my photos to the blog, I noticed the artists have included a hogan, that part of our Wichita flag that is a native American symbol representing home.

It was created by Ellie and Maggie Newlin.  This mural is called BE-YOU-TIFUL and is located at 1336 East Douglas in Wichita, Kansas (USA).

If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.  Bleubeard and I are grateful you stopped by today.


24 comments:

  1. It is a delightful mural - and kindness never goes astray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is stunning. Wonderful idea. Must make everyone happy, even on darkest days.

    (Especially me - my T hates Braunschweig cause he always gets lost and calls it "Tetris-City" - this mural looks like the game Tetris a lot! LOL.)

    Getting lost, btw. Wow, thought that of my mail, too, that was the slowest snail in a while! Glad it found it´s way after all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the act of kindness displayed here. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mural full of wonderful thoughts and affirmations. Have a great Sunday, hope Squiggles is getting better! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mural is a perfect example of street art not only beautifying urban spaces but carrying positive messages too. We need more of this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great mural. It has a nice message and I love the cool mosaic feel. The addition of the other elements makes it special. Thanks for sharing this one. I hope people are reading and taking those messages to heart. Happy end of your weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a beautiful mural with wonderful messages. Love the different colours of each panel too. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That'd be the perfect mural for a school, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah this is fabulous. Wonderful art and message. BTW PT is paper towels. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would be a great mural for along an elementary school or even down the long central hall in a school!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...lots of great things to "BE!"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that's my kind of mural! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the colors of the rainbow and inspiring sentiments. I also like the repetition of the hogan motif in all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful mural with a great message.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it. And those colours...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great find Elizabeth, glad you decided not to put yourself in danger! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice mural in subdued colors. Not shouting but friendly announcing. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What lovely mural - great to see such positive messages

    ReplyDelete
  19. how awesome is this !!!! ellie and maggie did a great job !!! nice to see this today

    N squiggles; dood, hope ewe iz feelin better buddy....we haz been off de grid again fora few ~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a positive vibe from this mural. Thanks for your kind comment!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love this.
    First of all, it's nice and colorful. I like how one color just runs into the next and the messages clearly stand out. :)
    That's a really nice find.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.