Pages

▼

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Silent Sunday's blog

Today's blog will have all you who journal, quilt, collage, recycle, and draw sit up and go WOW. Dianne Bishop Carey does it all, and more. Her collages are beautiful and colorful. She sprinkles her drawings through her art with ease and grace. She recycles every tiny bit of leftover art into her collages, too. But that's not all. Dianne makes gorgeous quilts and the most amazing bead work. I hope you enjoy Art Beneath the Cottonwoods as much as I. Dianne is the ultimate recycler and collage artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.