Pages

▼

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Silent Sunday: How does your garden grow?













3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the garden "bed" and of course the tulips are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I always loved looking at my mother and grandmother's garden but never partook in helping them plant it. I'm sorry I have missed that experience - and living in apartments and condos does not lend itself to gardening. However, yes I have had lovely flowers in hanging baskets on my patios. Your garden is looking serene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great seeing life in the garden again and the parade of colors to come makes me feel giddy!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.