
This is the front side of my "favorites" circles. Each definition is different. I picked the dictionary up at the "Everything's 99 cents" store last week. The other ephemera I brought with me on the plane. In fact, I cut the coupons and the dominoes in the Minneapolis airport.

I'm really NOT lazy. I figured since this was set number four, I could use the entire back for my information. I tried to add a bit of glitz using my Krylon pen. I actually liked how it turned out, but I think photo corners would have added that finished and perfect touch. Maybe for year six :>)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.