Pages

▼

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Flip side of Imperfection tip-in

Bless Joseph's heart. He went out and bought a printer/scanner yesterday, so now I can share my latest artwork before I go back to Wichita. Below is the back side of my Imperfection tip-in.

Everything was made using scraps that I brought with me. The tree, leaves, and roof were cut from paint chips. The others were leftover from another swap I worked on. The "cloud" is a petunia I found in Joseph's garden and pressed. This spread might even be called "leftovers."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.