Pages

▼

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A sneak peek

Here's a sneak peek at an assemblage I made. It's made using the techniques of Kelly Ray Roberts. First, I cut 2" squares from various papers. I attached the squares to a substrate and allowed the piece to dry. Then I dry brushed gesso and several glazes over the squares. I used oil pastels as accents, as well as circles made from acrylics and glazes. When dry, I added a focal image, then more glazes, oil pastels, and gesso. I glazed a frame to match the piece, then placed it in the frame and added embellishments.




I'll reveal the entire piece later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.