Pages

▼

Friday, May 30, 2008

Box using alcohol inks

Although the colors aren't the truest, I just had to share what I made this week. Awhile back, my friend Theresa gave me three metal boxes. This one started out silver. I added blue, red, and green Pinata inks to the entire outside. It will be a good thing to take on my trip.
Can you guess what will go in it? What would you use it for?
Stay tuned and I'll let you know in less than a week when I head for California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.