The Italian Girl in London came about when I found these two disparate pictures in two different magazines. What luck!! The background to both pages is wallpaper samples I got at Lowes a few years ago. One of the pieces wasn't long enough, so I added a bit of sheet music on the left. For the embellishment, I tied various fibers alternating with organza to a safety pin.The wallpaper doesn't accept glue well, so I used a bit of "The Ultimate," a white glue that several of my AB friends recommend. I was unhappy with myself that I apparently used too much on the left title, because as I was pressing it to the wallpaper, it tore. Guess I'll have to learn how to use the stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.