Pages

▼

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Example of Art Partner Game on ABC

There is a complicated game going on over on ABC called Art Partners. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand instructions. Actually, the game isn't complicated, but the instructions are.

So, just for ABCers interested in the game, here are the pieces I sent to each of my Art Partners to make tip-ins. Be sure to click on the photo so you don't miss anything.

Edited:
Here is a recap of the rules:

1. Decide what "stuff" you have that you have three of. Designate what you intend the "stuff" to be used for. In this partnership, I designated these were to be tip-ins.

2. When two other players sign up to be your Art Partner, you, the host, will send each player, PLUS yourself, the exact same "stuff," which is a technical term for altered art fodder.

3. When each player has finished his/her piece (in this case, a tip-in decorated on one side), that player sends a photo or scan only to you, the host.

4. At that time, the host uploads all three pieces to a folder.

5. Each person keeps everything they have been sent.



This is the tip-in Halle made.


Kathy made this one.


This is mine.



I sent a second set of Art Partner goodies for people to make ATCs.

These are the supplies I sent to each person. Be sure to click on the photo so you don't miss anything.


Marci's front.

This is Marci's back. She got my permission to add paint to her entries.


Heather said I sent too much "stuff" for just one ATC, so made all these.


This is my front.

and back.

Edited:
The purpose of the exercise is to see how three people interpret the things they have been sent. It's a fun exercise and you get to see what others make with the art you have selected for them.

4 comments:

  1. These are super and looks like so much fun ... Linda F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth! Yes, a picture is worth a thousand words! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clearing this up. Now I see we just use everything you send us and nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Elizabeth! The pictures DO make it much more clear. Marilyn WK

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.