I'm not sure that square shape would entice me to warm my hands on one of those mugs on a cold morning.
However, the kokopelli really caught my eye. In case you didn't know, Kokopelli is a fertility deity used by some Native American
cultures in the southwestern United States, often depicted as a
humpbacked flute player with feathers or antenna-like protrusions on his
head.
I've shown you mine, now it's your turn to share your T entry this week. The rules are extremely simple.
Your drink related post may be anything
from a photo of a
glass, cup, or mug, to an actual drink. You may choose to share a sketch or a digital,
hybrid, or traditional page in your scrapbook, art journal, or altered
book. Maybe you'd prefer to share a tag, or wow us with your photography. You might
choose a postcard or decorated card. You might even draw an image on a used tea bag. Or
perhaps
you prefer to review a place you visited, a movie, or book. It makes no
difference as long as it's drink related. And don't forget that the
more unique and outside the box it is, the better we like it. Please tie
it back here, and pleaselink only to your T post, not your entire blog. When you link,
Bleubeard, the T gang, and I will be by to visit. Bleubeard
would also like to remind you that your photos may be taken any time.
Once again I
would be remiss if I didn't remind you that it's time to dig up
your Second on the 2nd. Any genre, any theme, any length is acceptable,
as long as it has been published sometime in the past.
I would seriously have to take a loan out if I want shopping here. I WOULD need a least 2 of every mug. LOL Thank you for hosting T day and I hope you are doing well.
I like how those mugs look more like hand thrown pottery. They would be tempting to shop, but how could anyone pick one out from all those choices? I like the daisy one that's in one of your photos. Happy T day, and I hope you feel better this week than you mentioned last week. hugs-Erika
I like the last one for it´s meaning!. Oh, blogger now decides when a comment is ready. In my case it published after "I".... I wanted to give you some more words, though! As in Happy T-Day! For example...
Like Erika, I think the mugs you showed all have a hand thrown aspect, which makes them attractive. But mugs at the Spice Merchant are quite expensive, so I might be tempted to get a real hand thrown mug if I was going to spend a lot of money on a mug. But they are very attractive, I must say. Yes, I like Kokopelli too. I have a Kokopelli mug from Arizona when I visitid there years ago (Yes, I treasure that mug) Happy T-Day, Lisca
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.
Hi, Elizabeth. I do love the mugs at The Spice Merchant. Your posts always make me want to go again get another one! Happy T Day!
ReplyDeleteI love Native American art. Blessings, my friend!
ReplyDeleteCute mug!
ReplyDeleteI would seriously have to take a loan out if I want shopping here. I WOULD need a least 2 of every mug. LOL Thank you for hosting T day and I hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteI like how those mugs look more like hand thrown pottery. They would be tempting to shop, but how could anyone pick one out from all those choices? I like the daisy one that's in one of your photos. Happy T day, and I hope you feel better this week than you mentioned last week. hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like the last one for it´s meaning!. Oh, blogger now decides when a comment is ready. In my case it published after "I".... I wanted to give you some more words, though! As in Happy T-Day! For example...
ReplyDeleteLike Erika, I think the mugs you showed all have a hand thrown aspect, which makes them attractive. But mugs at the Spice Merchant are quite expensive, so I might be tempted to get a real hand thrown mug if I was going to spend a lot of money on a mug. But they are very attractive, I must say.
ReplyDeleteYes, I like Kokopelli too. I have a Kokopelli mug from Arizona when I visitid there years ago (Yes, I treasure that mug)
Happy T-Day,
Lisca
When I visit the Southwest and see the Kokopelli, I’ll recognize it and know what it means. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI wish I lived closer so I could tag along with you and wander around the Spice Merchant while you get your coffee. Happy T Day
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute - and I didn't know what Kokopelli was so thanks for not assuming we were all versed in that culture.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great spot!
ReplyDelete