Pages

▼

Sunday, September 27, 2026

If it's Sunday, it's Rocking Horses

 

It's time to share some different rockers.  Today Bleubeard and I are sharing two rocking horse tops as we join Nicole for Sunday in the Art Room or SITAR, and Gillena for Sunday Smiles.  

I've teased you enough.  Today I will show these tops up close.
 
This was a Christmas gift from a friend who LOVES glitter.  Detail photos are below.
 






Here's a top I can wear winter, spring, and autumn.  Again, detail photos are below.
 


This was also made for me by another friend who used special fabric (batik) for the rockers.
 

Thanks for visiting Bleubeard and me today.  Please join us at 

 
 and  

 


12 comments:

  1. Won't belong and you can wear the Christmas one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, do you dare to wear the first one? So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely
    Happy Sunday, Elizabeth, thanks for linking to SundaySmiles

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Elizabeth, keep rocking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a wonderful Christmas sweater -- so much prettier and unique than most you see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not one for images on shirts but I truly love this one. The art is so beautifully done and the red, of course, is my favorite. It surly makes the horse pop. I saw this hanging in one of your other posts and am so happy you featured it here today. Your second shirt I can see you wearing around the house being happy you have rocking horses next to your skin. Thank you for sharing with SITAR and have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh delightful rocking horses ~ Hugs ^_^

    pps ~ thanks for commenting in my blog ~
    https://anartistreflects.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cool shirts Elizabeth….very nice gifts you received ‼️😸
    happee salmon sun day bleu and squiggles 💚🐾😸

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like rocking horses and I do like your Christmas jumper.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.