Pages

▼

Monday, August 10, 2026

T Stands For Moose And More

 

Today I'm back at The Spice Merchant for T Tuesday.  I'm actually not here (or at The Spice Merchant).  I'm babysitting four cats while a friend has surgery.  She left her iPad and gave me the password to her desktop computer.  If all goes well, I'll be by to visit each of you who drop by in the next few days.

As I was walking to the back of the store to get my "free" pound of coffee, these colorful moose tea towels caught my eye.  Too bad they don't have any that are rocking horses!
 
Directly below the moose towels were these mugs I thought Nicole might enjoy.
 
I've shown you mine, now it's your turn to share your T entry this week.  The rules are extremely simple.  Your drink related post may be anything from a photo of a glass, cup, or mug, to an actual drink.  You may choose to share a sketch or a digital, hybrid, or traditional page in your scrapbook, art journal, or altered book, as I have done.  Maybe you'd prefer to share a tag, or wow us with your photography.  You might choose a postcard or decorated card.  You might even draw an image on a used tea bag.  Or perhaps you prefer to review a place you visited, a movie, or book.  It makes no difference as long as it's drink related.  And don't forget that the more unique and outside the box it is, the better we like it.  Please tie it back here, and please link only to your T post, not your entire blog.  When you link, Bleubeard, the T gang, and I will be by to visit.   Bleubeard would also like to remind you that your photos may be taken any time.   

 

 

  

11 comments:

  1. Have fun cat sitting. What are you doing with your 2 kitties while you are off babysitting? Have fun, hope it goes well, and have a super T day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice of you to pet sit. Hope all goes well for you friend. Sending lots of good wishes. Cheers, Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a wonderful day, you're even cat-sitting...it's nice that you help each other out...it's going to be hot here again, it's already so strange...warm and no air...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the day and yes, sad it´s moose...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy pet sitting! That sounds like fun. Did Squiggles and Bluebeard come with you? I addume you did otherwise you would need a pet sitter yourself, lol.
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...the moose is loose, be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Elizabeth it seems that you are one of the best clients of your Spice merchant. Nice mugs again and nice towels with the moose. Hope your friend will recover soon.
    Have a good time and all the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pray your friend's surgery went well. I like the SW feel of those mugs, yet they're very feminine too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Free coffee how can you pass that up. The store always intrigues me. There is so much to see. I hope your friend's surgery goes well. How nice of her to give you the passwords . Thank you for hosting T day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy cat sitting!
    May your friend recover well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.